chapter 25

Time skip

So, the car stopped and we finally reached our destination....Bijarim Forest.

Everyone came out with great excitement, I was also about to get down but I saw Tae still in the car and searching something in his bag.

I looked under his seat where a mini camera had fallen.

Y/n-"Here, this is what you are looking for. "

I said in a normal voice while avoiding his gaze.

He took it from my hand.

Tae-"Even today, without telling you, you know what I want."

He said while looking at me in a lovely face.

I clear my throat to ignore his words.

Y/n-"everyone is waiting outside."

And I immediately came out of the car.

And took a breath.

So, there are so many trees in the forest! It's like a lush green paradise with a canopy of leaves overhead. 🌳🌿

And Each tree in the forest has its own unique shape, size, and personality. It's like a big family of nature's wonders!

Everyone reaction was mix of awe, excitement, and a feeling of being connected to nature's beauty. It's a breathtaking sight!

And as we explore further, we might stumble upon a hidden clearing with rays of sunlight peeking through the branches, creating a magical and enchanting atmosphere. It's like stepping into a fairytale!

These is such a beautifulview, we might encounter towering trees, chirping birds, and a peaceful ambiance. It's a magical experience!

Jennie-"What a nice view, let's take some pictures."

She said in excitement while admiring the view.

Jimin-"yes... Tae you have a camera let's take our pictures."

He took out his camera and click the pictures of all.