chapter 35

1 month later

It's been 1 month since our relationship and we are happy with our life... I don't know how this month has passed.

Tae has also told his parents about our relationship...at first I was quite nervous about how to tell...but But he told me as long as I'm with you you don't have to be afraid....And yes, He was right, these words of his, concern, love, care, trust give me a lot of courage.

At first both of them were quite shocked as to when and how all this happened suddenly but later they were very happy with our relationship and they agreed.

Right now me and Tae are walking on the streets, while holding each other's hands...and it's 9 o'clock at night.

Y/n-"Tae, look it's an ice-cream shop, I want to eat ice-cream, let's go."

I said in excitement before he says anything I dragged him with me.

After having ice cream, we are now sitting on a bench in a nearby park.

We are eating our ice cream peacefully while I was talking about random things. But he was just listening me, while smiling.

And suddenly he got down on his one knee.

Y/n-"T-tae, what are y-you doing th-this."

Tae-"You didn't tie your shoelaces properly."

He said while adjusting my shoelaces, while looking down.

He lifted his head up...for For a while I had forgotten everything...and just staring at him.

Tae-"what are you looking like that?"

Y/n-"Ah..no...nothing. "

I averted my eyes from him.

And my eyes caught something...

Y/n-"Tae, look shooting stars 🌠"

Y/n-"It is said that if you make a wish while looking at the shooting star, it gets fulfilled."

Tae-"you still believe all this?"

Tae-"yes, now quickly close our eyes and make a wish with me."

He chuckled and nodded and closed his eyes and I also.

Y/n's wish:-Nothing much, just keep us together always, please never let us separate...I won't be able to live without him."

Tae's wish-"I don't believe in all this but only for her... My wish is, fulfill the wish she has asked for."

We opened our eyes then he asked.

Tae-"Do you know what I wished?...I wished tha----"

Before he could say anything I placed my hand on his mouth.

Y/n-"Oh, Tae.. You can't tell your wishes to anyone otherwise your wishes don't get fulfilled."

As I said he nodded his head and I removed my hand.