chapter 45

Next day
The Day of the Wedding

Finally the day came, the day which we are eagerly waiting for. Marriage is the most beautiful relationship between two people...where both promise to be together forever...And here 4 fates of life were about to change. Some were marrying to forget their love..some were marrying to get their love..some were trying to stop the marriage for their love... someone was getting married in the hope that one day she too would realize his love....

In this battle of love, will anyone find their true love?

_______

Kim Mansion

The whole house looked no less than a palace... people were running around here, busy in work... so much happiness was shining on everyone's faces.

Mrs.kim-"You are still sitting with these flowers, the wedding is today not tomorrow... please hurry up."

She said to the worker's.

Mrs.kim-"Oh God...Robin you are still inflating these balloons...lights are yet to be installed, decoration is half left."

She was hurriedly watching all that work from here to there.

When she saw Jennie came and with a bright smile on her face.

Jennie-"Mommm"

She hugged In excitement.

Mrs.kim-"See, how's the decorations child?"

Jennie-"Very beautiful.. It feels so good mom, it feels like an years old dream is coming true. I'm about to fulfill."

Mrs.kim-"am also very happy, my son's incomplete life will finally going to be completed today."

Mrs.kim-"Go dear and get ready..I called the beauticians..they are in the room..go."

Jennie-"Yeah."

She happily nodded.

Mrs.kim-"Taehyung must be getting ready too....It's good..Please God everything goes well. "

..

Here Tae was sitting quietly at the table and Jimin was getting him ready.

"I will get married...that too in front of your eyes."

"I'm marrying Jungkook with my heart, my soul, my will. "

Jimin-"Tae, you want to do this marriage."

He said in sad voice.

He was looking at himself in the mirror like this with no emotions.

Jimin-"Tae?"

He stood up and said.

Tae-"No, i want this marriage."

Jimin-"What?"

He looked at jimin and said

Tae-"I want to marry Jennie."