chapter 24

Next day
Jk"Yn's house

I was in my room....doing something no I'm thinking something.....should I do this?, Should I talk to him about this?...what he will be react?...ughhhh

I am confused, I don't understand, there are all the questions but there is not even a single answer.
He trusts me, I don't think he will feel bad...but this is a big decision, how can I tell him like this?

I'm trying to convince myself.

I have to do this, it's the only way to forget Tae.

I took a long breath.

So, I will talk to him clearly about this.

I went downstairs and saw that Jungkook was watching TV, it's the weekend so, no office.

"You can do it ✊"

I said to myself giving some strength to my heart.
I went and sat next to him...means some distance.

He noticed me and give me a small smile and again divert his gaze on TV.

I was trying to talk but deep down I not have courage to face him.

I'm scared for the results, ...is this right?..should i do this?

Just when I in my thoughts, Then something came front of my eyes.

And it was mug of coffee..when he made this?..Was I lost in my thoughts in much?..that i didn't know this.

Jk-"what are you thinking?

I was back to reality when he spoke

Y/n-"no nothing"

I chuckled

What no thinking... tell him whatever you want to talk about..But what will he think about me?...ughhh..oh god please take me with you.

Stop...this is too much now..i'm not weak...We'll see whatever happens

I took a breath and finally decided to speak

Y/n-"Jungkook"

He looked at me

Jk-" yeah "

And these look made me again nervous.

Y/n-" umm....How is the work going on in the office, do you have any pending projects? "

Jk-"mm...There is not much left, almost everything is done, Not much work to do in 1 week "

I made a 'O' face

And a idea pop up In my mind

💡

Y/n-"So let's go on a trip somewhere"

I asked him with a little smile with some excitement and he looked at me in confusion that Why did I suddenly talk about the trip?