chapter 33

Next day
Morning

I was in the kitchen preparing noodles, today is weekend means there's no college.

From morning my head was paining very bad like someone has beaten me very badly.

I didn't remember anything from last night... don't know why I drank so much yesterday.

I don't even remember how I came home, as soon as I opened my eyes I was here.

I done with my noodles, taking into a bowl I sat on couch and switch on the TV.

I watched TV continuously for 2 hours...and now I'm getting bored.

I turn off the TV Since it's the weekend, let's go out and I call Tae.

I jumped with joy and took my phone but then I stopped when something came in my mind.

About yesterday incident ....How can I face him after knowing that he loves someone else?

A unknown tear rolled down from my cheek. Now it has become difficult for me to even face him...Why did I release that I have started loving him?...Why?

I scoffed in irritation.

*Ring Ring*

When a phone ringing sound caught my attention and came out of my thoughts.

I saw and it was Tae😳

Y/n-"Shitt....why he is calling now."

Y/n-"should I pick up?"

Y/n-"pickup and And give him an excuse and disconnect the phone...yeah."

I clear my throat and pickup the call.

Otp

Y/n-"Hel----"

Tae-"Y/n, Why did it take so long to answer the phone?"

Y/n-"Ah! Actul----"

Tae-"And how is your health now? Is it better than before or not?"

Y/n-"mm..it's fi----"

Tae-"What happened, why are you not saying anything? If you are not well then I will come and let's go to the doctor."

Y/n-"Will you let me say something?

Tae-"I'm so-sorry"

Y/n-"I am absolutely fine, you don't need to worry,... yeah, I was feeling a little dizzy, but if I take medicine, it will be fine...okay"

Tae-"Are you sure?"

Y/n-"yeah 100%."

Tae-"Okay, remember to take the medicine."

Y/n-"hmm"