chapter 2

(Note- This story have some flashback so get confused)

Time skip
At night
Y/n's pov

Today's day was very tiring

I was back at home, after dinner i am sleeping in my room but the sleep is very far away from me.

jungkook hasn't come home yet, he said he has some urgent work with Mr.Han.

I told him that I will also go but he refused and asked me to go home. bcoz he knew i was tired.

I've been with Jungkook for the last 5 years. At that time, I did not know anyone in this unknown country, I had no one, I had no house to live and no work.

Then Jungkook came into my life, he gave me a job and a house to live in.

Flashback
5 years ago

Announcement

"Ladies and gentlemen, [ROYAL AIRLINES] welcomes you to [LONDON]. The local time is [8.46 pm]. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisle(s) clear until we are parked at the gate.

Y/n's pov

The flight was about to land in a while, everyone was packing their luggage.

Everyone was very happy, someone was going to meet someone, and someone had come to hang out with someone.

And I have left behind all the happiness of my life.

Y/n- Come on, Y/n there is no time to cry, you have to start your life in a new way.

I said to myself and then came out after the flight landed.

I took a taxi and the driver asked me where I wanted to go.

Y/n- I don't know

I said on low tone because i don't know where to go next a unknown tear drop and I said

Y/n- is there any good hotel near dropped me over there.

Driver- Yes mam

I sat on the back seat and he start the engine

I looked out of the window, staring this unknown country, new country new city, new people, everything was new------

Mam

Mam

Mamm

He said with little loud voice and I wakeup from the sleep I don't know when I was fell asleep

Y/n- I'm sorry

Driver- its okay mam, you have reached your destination

Y/n- No, I have left my destination far behind.

" I mumbled to myself"

I got out of the taxi and pay the money to the driver.

Y/n- Thank you so much. Have a good day.