Never Ever Getting Rid of Me.

Chapter 2

"Never Ever Getting Rid of Me"

???'s POV

I sat on my knees waiting for Tobias again. I have no idea where that idiot could have disappeared off to–I had just seen him a few minutes ago when he was creeping in that girl's house.

If he didn't get here soon I would be in huge trouble with the operator- but so would Mr.Twitch. 

I smirked at my realization, but sooner than later my smirk rested back into a frown as Toby still wasn't here. What could he possibly be doing that would take this long?

My ears perked up as footsteps rushed to my side. I turned to my side and saw Toby. "Took you long enough Ticci Toby." I smirked as his eyes shot a glare at me. "Don't call me that." His neck jerked, and I gave him a weird look.

He fell to his knees next to me, and I took my opportunity to scoot away from him.

"What took you so long?" Toby glanced over to me. "I was doing something." I raised an eyebrow. "What stuff?" He looked over to me and an unamused face met mine. "None of your business." He spit out. I rolled my eyes at him, he was being his usual over-dramatic self.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, before ringing flooded into our ears. It took all my strength to keep looking up. Soon a thing I knew better than I wished I did came into my vision. The operator.

His faceless features made me want to shrink back or run away. "Did you see the girl?" His voice rang through my ears. "Yes, she's in apartment 28A." His lanky limbs stayed still even though he looked like he might blow over in the wind. "Good. Kill her as soon as possible, she poses a threat to me."

I looked up to the faceless man. I had never heard him talk about someone like this before. What could she possibly do? She looked like a frail little girl.

I nodded and so did Toby. "Don't fail me." Soon he disappeared and it was just me and Toby again.

"I'll take the girl." Toby spoke first. I chuckled. "You actually want to do a mission? That's a first." Toby nodded. "Well- you have a week, if she's not gone by then I'm taking the mission." Toby nodded again, this time he smirked at me. "Deal."

3erd Person POV

Y/N stared at the note in her hands. The messy handwriting spelling out "You better keep your doors locked." She knew for a fact that this wasn't a note she had left for herself. She pushed down the lump forming in her throat and crumpled up the note.

She decided to throw the note out, and grab the rest of her stuff from her small car, and her small u-haul.

She hauled a queen size mattress up the staircase. Little did she know she was being watched.

A little boy pressed his hands to his window. Instead of watching Sesame Street he was fixated on the woman struggling to drag the little furniture she had up to her apartment. Even when his mother walked into the room he didn't glance in her direction.

"Sweetheart, what are you looking at?" The five year old finally took his eyes off his struggling neighbor and looked over to his mom. "The new lady." She let out an oh, and put down what she was doing. She excitedly walked out of her apartment.

"Let me help you." She walked over to the younger girl and grabbed onto the mattress. "Oh- no, I've got it." The older woman laughed. "Honey, you're about to fall down the staircase, let me help you." Eventually Y/N agreed to the extra help.

After what felt like hours they placed the last piece of furniture in the house. They were both coated in a light layer of sweat. Y/N brought her hand to her forehead and wiped it off. "I don't think I could have got all that furniture up on my own." She laughed. "I'm sorry, but, I don't think I got your name." The other woman spoke up. "Oh- it's Y/N." The older woman shook her head. "I'm Bee Harliey."

"It's so nice to meet you, the rest of the neighbors seemed so cold." Y/N laughed. "They're old, sad, and grumpy. They don't do anything but stay inside and watch their T.V."

Y/N nodded. "I can't thank you enough for all the help. I don't know how to repay you." Bee laughed. "That's okay, I'm sure you'll help me plenty as long as you live here." Y/N nodded again. "I will."

More hours passed and Bee went back to her apartment, leaving Y/N again all alone in her house.

She decided to check out her area. She drove from street to street looking for somewhere to stop and look around. Eventually she stopped at a small cafe. Ugly mug cafe. She chuckled at the name and walked into the cafe.

She ordered a small Latte and sat at a small table.

She looked around. There were many beautiful paints scattered around the room. Her eyes stuck on one painting. A knight and princess rode on a horse together. Her eyes lit up as she stared at the photo.

She finally got out of her trance when the barista came up to her and placed her drink on the table. She thanked her and went back to looking at the paintings.

She snapped back into reality when a man walked in front of them. Her attention focused on the man in front of her. He was tall, and had brown hair. He would occasionally twitch or jerk.

When he ordered his drink and turned to sit down, Y/N got to see his face-or part of it. A surgical mask covered half of his face, but Y/N swore he smirked when he saw her staring at him.

A chill ran down her spine as he looked at her. Her lips parted and she looked at him with the most dumbfounded look. All she managed to do was wave at him.

If you enjoyed this chapter make sure you vote, comment, and follow!