Devil in Disguise.

Chapter 8

"Devil in Disguise."

*Disclaimer-I'm going to be switching to 1st person point of views. I feel like I'll be able to convey more emotion that way. I'll be re-doing the prologue through the 8th chapter once I'm able to finish this book*

Toby's POV

I made my way through the forest on my way to find Jeff. If I was ever going to get my freedom I was going to have to get everyone off Y/N's back.

I stopped in front of a rundown barn-the one Jeff constantly hid himself, his drugs, and the woman he kidnapped. Jeff is the only person I know that was probably fine with being manipulated into killing people.

I pushed one of the sliding doors open, barging in, not bothering to knock. Jeff sat on the couch, with his legs wrapped up. He jumped up the moment the door opened. "What the hell Toby? Get out of my house!" I walked over to him, ignoring him. "You know that girl you nearly choked to death." Jeff sat up, instantly recalling the girl who ran over his leg. "What about that bitch." Jeff spat out.

A stinge of anger flooded through me as my eyes widened a little, and my fists clenched together. "She's not a bitch." Jeff groaned. "Don't tell me you're crushing on your victim." Again something pinged through me. "I'm not." I spoke through barred teeth. Jeff rolled his eyes. "Then why are you here, ticci Toby." Jeff smirked.

Normally I would blow up over my nick-name, but I couldn't focus on it. Instead I gritted my teeth at how he could so easily talk about Y/N in such a way.

"I'll chop off any body part you touch her with. You hear me?" Jeff's eyes widened a little, as much as you could with no eyelids. "You're the mole? You're the mole." Jeff sat up a little.

I cursed and backed up. I had forgotten about the 'mole' that just so happened to be me. I couldn't get worked up like that again.

I placed my hand over his mouth. "Shut up." I clapped my hand around his mouth. "No one will believe you."

I quickly made my way through the forest. Now that Jeff's out of the way I have to get Masky off Y/N's back as well. My one week to 'kill' Y/N was well over, and Tim was making his move.

I never found where Timothy had been hiding his sorry ass. So instead of getting this whole thing over with I spent 50 minutes searching through forest.

I stopped and placed my hand on a tree, panting, and trying to catch my breath. I looked up, I never realized how unaware I became of my surroundings. I groaned as I saw Y/N's house. I dropped my hands to my sides as I came to the decision to pay her a little visit.

Y/N POV

I was currently helping Lacy set up for a small dinner gathering. Over the few weeks Lacy and I had grown pretty close, close enough for Lacy to set up a dinner party for me to meet her boyfriend. I find it a little weird that Lacy insisted on the dinner being at my tiny apartment, but I'm fine with it.

I brought a double layer chocolate cake onto my round dining table. It sat at the center of the table surrounded by many other foods. I stepped back from the table, and smiled. It took Lacy and I all day to cook all the food, and I was proud of the display we had made.

"Lacy, everythings ready, all we need is the wine." Lacy came out, her smile was beaming as usual. "Don't worry it's on the way." She poured each glass on the table to the brim with red wine.

Lacy placed the wine down and sat in one of the seats. I went to follow her but stopped when I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Lacy nodded, and I turned around to open the door. I smiled widely hoping to make a good first impression as I opened the door. My smile immediately dropped when I saw Toby looking down on me.