Wildest Dreams.

Chapter 6

"Wildest Dreams."

Y/N stormed into her house. She had again spent hours in a police department answering questions that surely made her seem like a suspect. Some examples could include, "why were you out so late?" Or, "why were you buying a gun, you are perfectly safe here."

Not only that but Y/N also had to have a slight checkup because surprise surprise, she was nearly suffocated by some in-humanly strong man. The doctor had informed her that her neck would receive some bruising, but nothing too major.

Y/N walked into her house. It was dark, and the only thing that guided her way to her bedroom was the clock on the stove, which now read 12:06 am. Y/N immediately made her way to her room, and collapsed on her bed, exhausted.

Y/N woke up, and immediately felt flames across her skin. Sweat ran down her arms and forehead. She swiped the sweat off and squinted. In the distance she saw the silhouette of a man. A feeling of deja vu rushed over her.

"Toby?" Y/N inhaled a deep breath of smoke. She soon regretted it, as she doubled over and started coughing. She held her knee to keep herself from falling over. Her eyes watered, and her throat became sore, and felt raw.

She looked back up to the man. "Toby!" Again she said his name. Tears came to her eyes. Soon she was walking to him, then sprinting.

His arms were wide open, she ran to him, and jumped into his embrace. Her arms wrapped around his neck, and hands rested firmly on her waist, as he buried his head into her hair.

Y/N's eyes slowly opened her eyes. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, as she tried to recall the dream she had the night before. Disgust immediately filled her as she remembered running into Tobys arms.

She groaned and threw her legs off the bed, and onto the floor. Y/N made her way to the kitchen as she tried her hardest to forget about the dream. Y/N threw her fridge door open, still half asleep, as she grabbed her pumpkin spice cold brew.

She opened her eyes all the way when she realized the cold brew she had bought a few days before was now practically empty. On the bottle a bright sticky note laid over the cold brews label.

I told you to lock the doors.

Y/N scowled at the note, she scanned the rest of it and landed on the bottom corner.

XOXO

Her face scrunched up even more, now knowing who wrote the note. She pictured Toby hardly being able to contain his laughter as he wrote the note. Maybe he had pictured her face flushing in anger, as she crumpled up the note and threw it in the trash can.

If he did he would have been spot on, because Y/N crumpled up the note and threw it in her garbage can. She sighed and drank the rest of the cold brew, and threw the bottle in the trash.

Before Y/N was able to find an alternative for breakfast her doorbell rang. She jumped and immediately walked up to her door. She stood on her toes and looked out the peeping hole. Her neighbor Bee, stood at the door, worry was spread all over her face, and her son, Ivan, stood with her.

Y/N opened the door, and Bee's face instantly lit up. "Bee- what are you doing here?" Bee's face fell again. "I don't have much time to explain, but I need a babysitter, like this instant." Y/N looked back down to Ivan, he was already staring at her, he smiled and waved.

"I was hoping you could watch him for a few hours, I swear I'll tell you what's going on as soon as possible." Y/N looked back up to Bee and smiled. "He's safe with me." Bee smiled again. She ushered Ivan into the house, then ran down to her car.