Love Story (Taylor's Version).

Chapter 23

"Love Story(Taylor's Version)"

Toby's POV

By the time Y/N and I arrived home he already had bruises forming on her neck. Jeff didn't know how to take a warning when he was given one, did he? What am I saying of course he doesn't.

I had scratches and wounds all over my body. Y/N insisted that we took care of them before anything else. She's not like anyone I've ever met.

It made my blood boil, just thinking about him doing that to her. He must have been born fucked up. He's lucky I was nice in the past. Not anymore. He heard my warning. If any body part of his touches her, it gets chopped off.

Y/N's asleep now. Her whole neck is basically purple. Jeff is stupid, he'll regret what he did to her, one way or another.

I hid my hatchets somewhere in the woods. Behind a bush or something. They have to be somewhere around here.

I walked through the entrance of the woods. I couldn't have put them that far, could I have? Every bush I passed to I ruffled up in search of my hatchets. I shook a bush, and finally heard some clanking around. Bingo. I reached into the bush and grabbed my two weapons.

The next step was finding Jeff. My first stop was the barn. I walked through the two big red barn doors, and stopped at the couch where I found him last time. It was disgusting, even for my standards.

A bang came from the upstairs, then a loud scream. A smile crossed over my face. I quickly made my way up the stairs and to a small room, I think hay was supposed to be stored in.

I attached one of my hatchets to my belt. I grabbed my other hatchet and gripped it in my hands. I raised it to the door. With one hand motion my hatchet came down, breaking the door, and splintering it open.

Jeff jumped in surprise and turned to face the door. "What the hell?" I brought my hatchet up and chopped down at the door again. "Toby is that you?" Jeff was already angry, perfect. "I swear to god, if this is about that chick who bit me you'll regret it."

I swung my hatchet for the final time and finally the door broke open. Inside was Jeff and a woman I didn't know. She looked at me with the same eyes as Y/N. "I think its best if you leave." The woman looked at me with tears in her eyes and quickly nodded, before she ran out.

"Dude, are you kidding me?" Jeff nearly screamed. I glared at him. "What does it look like?" He scoffed. "This is about that little bitchy girl Isn't it?" This is why I hated Jeffery Woods. "Aw, little Ticci Toby is crushing on little Miss.Y/N."

"Shut up." I mumbled. Jeff laughed. "It's true! Isn't it! Just wait until Nat hears about this!" Jeff nearly fell back in laughter. I felt my cheeks get hot. How could anyone stand him?

"So what did you want to talk about?" Jeff leaned back down onto the wall. "Wanna ask me for some awesome advice to get the lady?" I scoffed. "No lady would ever give you the experience to give any sort of advice." He groaned, and fell back onto the floor.

"You used to be so much fun! What happened to you?" I sighed. "Do you remember the last time I came to see you?" Jeff looked around, trying to remember. "Not exactly." Again, a smile crossed over my face. "Good."

Jeff looked at me weird. I quickly swung my hatchet at him, his eyes widened as he dodged the blade. Soon a smile crossed over his face. "I think I remember now. You wanna chop my hands off? Go right ahead." He laughed, and balled up his fist. "You know you won't win this fight Jeff." He knitted his eyebrows. "I think I will win this fight, Ticci Toby."

You're a Nightmare ⋆ Ticci Toby X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara