2.First Date

Days were passing by and Ishqaan marriage was fixed within a month only. They were talking on phone in about every two days for a short time and mostly there was Ahaan's teasing session. It was a different feeling for both of them. They both started liking each other.

One day Ahaan had taken Ishqi for a date. They were sitting in a restaurant.

"Muje pata nhi tha green tumhara bhi favourite color hai.", Ahaan break the silence.

"Cupboard mein jo bhi mila main pehenkar aagayi.", Ishqi responded.

"Muje nhi pata tha ki tumhara cupboard XYZ mall mein tha."

She was caught. She actually went for shopping to buy a green colour dress for their date as it was Ahaan's favourite color.

"Vaise sirf green color hi nahi balki usko pehenne vali bhi meri favourite hai.", he exclaimed.

She was blushing.

"Aur green par red colour ka tinge ho toh...", he added while looking her cheeks.

Ishqi composed herself.

"Aapko office mein kuch kaam vaam hota bhi hai?", Ishqi asked.

Till then waiter arrived to take the order.
Ishqi ordered a sandwich and pineapple juice while Ahaan ordered only coffee.

Then they were discussing about different things. Suddenly Ahaan put the her hair strands behind her ear. She closed her eyes till then their order arrived and they were having it and finalizing their wedding clothes. Suddenly ahaan thought to tease her so he called her, "Devi."

"Hmm." , she responded while looking in tab and sipping her juice.

He teased, "Ye pineapple juice peena muje chahiye but pi tum rahi ho. I didn't know that my fiancee is more excited than me for our special night. If you say..."

Ishqi realised his words and started coughing. She hit his shoulder and exclaimed, "You pervert devil. Sirf ek hi cheez chalti rehti haina dimag mein?"

"Ye kya main tumhe Devi bula raha hu aur tum muje devil bula rahi ho. Vaise Devi Devil ki Jodi kafi jachegi.", saying this he winked at her.

She smiles then he paid the bill and they left the place.

In car, Ishqi called out him, "Ahaan."

"Bolo."

"Ek baat puchu?"

"Hmm."

"Gussa mat hona pls ." He looked at her and ask her to continue.  "Like Aaj restaurant mein bill aapne bhara so agar agli baar bill agar main bharu toh aap gussa toh nhi hogena."

He looked at her continuously and she added, "Dekhiye mujhe galat mat samajhiyega but hamesha se muje aadat bill split krne ki aadat hai and I don't feel good when someone else pay my bill and I am unable to return them."

He stopped the car and exclaimed, "Sweetheart, pehli baat to ye main koi someone else nhi hu. Aur dusri baat ye hai ki bill pay krne mera koi ego nhi hai. I am happy to pay as I am paying for you and you are mine. But for your happiness we can do one thing if I will pay for dinner then you can pay for the dessert."