33. Pampering Him

If you like the part then pls do upvote. The star button is not just for a show, so use it. Do comments too, so that I could know if you are liking the track or not.

They both broke the hug. Ahaan touched her mother's feet."Happy Birthday Maa.", Ahaan wished.

"Thank you so much beta.", Richa thanked him.

"Ek min, I have something for you."

Ahaan opened his laptop bag and took out a gift box and gave it to Richa and asked her to open. Richa opened the box and found a photo frame with a handmade sketch of Ahaan and her. She caressed the frame.

" Bahaut pyaara hai." , Richa exclaimed with joy.

"Aapko pasand aaya maa?", Ahaan confirmed.

She nods.

"Arey biwi sahiba jara hum sabko bhi dikhaiye ki kya diya hai aapke laadle ne.", Yash exclaimed with excitement.

Richa showed the frame to everyone.
"Arey vah Ahaan, tu toh bada sahi tohfa laya hai.", Dadi praised him

"Tumne arrange kaha se kiya?", Yash asked.

"Main London ki street par ghum raha tha, tabhi muje ek local artist mila aur maine usse hi banvaya. Muje laga ki ye maa ko pasand aayega.", Ahaan replied.

Ishqi, watching the family's joy, felt a sense of fulfillment.

"Tum sab toh muje meri biwi ko kuch gift dene ka mauka hi nahi de rahe... issliye pehle hi bata raha hu, Main aur Richa shaam ko bahar jaa rahe hai aur hum late aayenge.", Yash said with a grin.

"Not bad Papa.", Ahaan supported.

The family shared a laugh.

Later, Ahaan went to his room to get freshen up. Ishqi was reheating the breakfast and took it to their room. She was arranging the breakfast on table when Ahaan came out from closet with a towel on his neck. He was just in track pants. Ahaan saw Ishqi and back hugged her. She stayed as it is for few seconds then she turned back and hugged him. They  were finally getting comfort and peace in each other's embrace after so many days.Ishqi felt the warmth of Ahaan's presence, and Ahaan could sense the familiarity of Ishqi's touch.

"I missed this.", Ahaan whispered feeling her warmth.

" Me too.", Ishqi whispered back.

After a moment, they broke the hug and Ahaan kissed her forehead.
"Chaliye ab breakfast kar lijiye.", she suggested.

He nods.

"Usse pehle Tarzan bankar ghumna band kijiye, vaise bhi winter hai aur janab bimar hokar aaye hai. Uss din toh bada bol rahe the ki it's just a minor cold.", she stated.

Ahaan chuckled and wore his t- shirt and sat down to eat his breakfast. During the breakfast, he was describing her about his trip. She was diligently listening him. Like this he completed his breakfast but at last he narrowed his eyes seeing the "Kadha".

"Dekh kya rahe hai patidev, aapke liye hi ye kadha hai. Chaliye jaldi se finish kijiye.", she exclaimed.

He pleaded to her.

"No excuses. Ye sab cold karwane se pehle sochna tha.", she retorted.

Ahaan thought for a while and smirked. He pulled her towards him.

"Chalo kadha peelunga but I have one condition. After every sip , you will kiss me. Vaise bhi we have a lot of pending kisses.", he suggested with a playful smirk.

Ishqi blushed a little but agreed for his condition. As he took the first sip, he started making faces and Ishqi placed a kiss on his lips.

"Well, now the Kadha is bearable ." , he teased.