8.I am Sorry

The next day, Ahaan went to the office early without having his breakfast. Today she thought that she would go to his office with lunch as from the past 2-3 days he just skipped his lunch.

So after having her breakfast, Ishqi prepared his lunch and went to the office. When she came to his office then she found everyone busy in their works and nervousness can be clearly seen on their face.

Ishqi went near the receptionist and asked, "Is everything alright?"

"Mam actually jis project par sab kaam kr rahe the uss project ke investors ne parso ki jagah Aaj evening mein meeting fix krdi hai. Issliye sab tensed hai thoda bcoz work abhi pending hai.", the receptionist informed her.

"Accha, tumhare sir apne cabin mein hai?"

"Haa mam."

Ishqi left the area and knocked door of Ahaan's cabin.

"Come in.", Ahaan said in hearing the knock.

Ishqi came in. When he didn't hear any voice then he looked up and found Ishqi keeping a bag at his table.

"Ishqi tum yaha?", Ahaan questioned.

"Haa, kya kru mere patidev aajkal apne khane peene ka dhyan nhi de rahe toh muje toh dhyan dena padegana.", Ishqi blabbered.

He smiled and responded, "You know na."

"Haa haa sab pata hai muje. Issliye chaliye pehle kuch khalijiye phir apna work kariega.", she stated.

"Haa just wait for one minute."

She started unpacking his lunch.

He was going near the table when he got a call and he picked up.

"Hello... haa....What?....how could you be irresponsible?... Just shut up."

He cuts the call and again started moving back to his laptop.

"Ahaan khana?", Ishqi asked.

"Ishqi pls abhi tum jaao. Ek toh mere uss employee ne sab gadbad krdi and I have to mend it."

"Ahaan pehle khana khalijiye baadme kriega jo karna hai.", She suggested.

Ahaan was already angry but now he lost his temper, "Arre yaar nahi khana muje khaana. Ek din nhi khaaunga to kuch ho nhi jaayega. Pls leave and let me do my work.", he growled.

He sat down again to do his work.

Ishqi felt bad but she was also admanant to make him eat the food. She unpacked the lunch and went near him. She took a morsel and put infront of him. He looked her.

" Khali pet aur Khali dimag shaitaan ka ghar hota hai. Aap apna kaam kriye and muje apna karne dijiye.", she bluntly said.

He then ate it. She made him finish the whole food and then wiped his mouth, atlast she made him eat gulab jamun.

"All the best. Pls jyada tension mat lena, and you are going to do your best."

Ahaan just nods at her words.

She then went to pack the lunch box. He was still engrossed in his laptop and soon she left.

At night, everyone was having the dinner till then Ahaan arrived with a cheerful face. He touched feet of the elders.

"Jitta reh puttar. Ki gal hai?", Dadi asked with excitement.

"Jis project ke liye hamari company mehnat kr rahi thi vo project hume aaj mil gaya dadi.", Ahaan beamed with joy.

"Ye to hona hi tha. Chal aa baithja aur khana khale.", Yash suggested.

"Main change krke aata hu papa.", Ahaan spoke.

He looked towards Ishqi who was smiling and then went to change.

He soon came back. Ishqi served him food without uttering a word. He too silently eat the food and thought, "Beta Ahaan lagja kaam par. Aaj to manana padega." 

They all did their dinner and Ishqi went in kitchen to clean up the mess with servants. After completing her work she went to their room.

She opened the door and was going towards washroom but suddenly she felt a pull from Ahaan. He pulled her from back towards him and held her from her waist and he supported himself from back of door.

"Ahaan kya kr rahe hai chhodiye muje.", she said.

"Nahi.", Ahaan retorted.

"Ahaan pls."

He whispered in her ears, "I am Sorry Devi."

She glanced him from side and then turned towards him.

"Aapne gussa kiya muje usse problem nhi hai but kaam ke chakkar mein aap apni health ko bhi neglect krne ke liye ready hogaye,I am upset with that.", she stated.

"Mera dhyan rakhne ke liye tum hona.", saying this he winked at her.

"Haa aur phir aap muje sunaiye.", she blabbered.

"Sorry yaar, and thank you for being there for me in these weeks."

"Aap mere husband hai and apni wife ko thanks kehne ki jarurat nhi, it's my right. Vaise aap itna sorry hai hi toh ek kaam kariye muje kal shopping par le chaliye."

"Shopping?"

He left her.

"Kya Devi you know na I don't like shopping.", he exclaimed.

"Haa to matlab you are not sorry."

"Ohh drama queen ab drama mat start krne lagna. Chalunga kal shopping par."

Ishqi pecked his cheek.

"Main change krke aati hu.", saying this,she went to washroom.

She came back and Ahaan was busy in his mobile. When she came and sat on bed then Ahaan suddenly kept his head on her laps. She started roaming her hands in his hairs. After few minutes she felt something around her abdomen and when she saw that Ahaan was giving feathery kisses over her kurti. He looked her then he slides her kurti aside and started giving feathery kisses on her abdomen and playing with his hand around her navel. Her breaths got hitched and hands stopped roaming in his hair.

"Ah... Ahaan..."

His face is still towards her abdomen and he mumbled , "You do your work and let me do my work."

He continued his sweet tortures for few minutes. She was caressing his hairs feeling his every touch.

After sometime he sat and kissed her lips.

"Good night. Let's sleep now."

She nods and then both slept in each other 's arms.

Next day, they went for shopping in a mall. Ishqi was holding few bags and Ahaan was holding few bags, she was walking ahead to him.

"Yaar itni shopping toh hogayi Ishqi aur kitna shopping krogi?", Ahaan asked.

He was going behind her only but suddenly he bumped into someone.

"Sorr...", he was shocked seeing the person, "Sha...Shalini?"

To be continued...

Do tell how was the part...