30. Sensual Shower

Attention silent readers: the upvote button and comment section are not just the decoration. Failure to use them may result in your device emitting passive-aggressive vibes. Remember, the upvote and comment section are sad, lonely click waiting to be loved.

Posting the next part due to your overwhelming upvotes.

Target : 40 upvotes, 10 comments.

Warning : The below content has mature scenes. You may get uncomfortable. Read at your own risk.

Happy Reading Guys !

Ahaan went to take a hot shower bath and Ishqi started doing her night routine, she went to closet to keep some clothes. Here , Ahaan was also done with shower but the tap was not closing, he tried but he was unable to close the tap, so first he wrap the towel around his waist, he heard voice of anklets and he knew ishqi was in closet only, so he called her. On listening to him, she went near the bathroom 's door.

"Kya hua Ahaan?", she questioned.

"Yeh shower aakar band karo.", he responded.

"Arey vo uska knob loose hogaya hai, dusri taraf ghumaiye band hojayega.", she informed.

"Maine try karliya but kuch nhi ho raha, tum band karo."

"Accha aa rahi hu, door kholiye pehle."

He opened the door.

She went inside but her eyes just got stuck on his husband, he was standing in one side near the shower. Water was dripping from all over his body and a towel wrapped around his waist which was making his look more tempting. Ishqi was gawking him shamelessly. When Ahaan felt her gaze, he looked at her and smirked and went near her.

"Liked the view?", he asked teasingly.

"Haa."

She realised what she said . "No...I mean...I...", she stammered.

Words were not coming out from her mouth and her cheeks started turning red.

"Your cheeks are saying everything.", he said with a smirk.

She was now blushing more, trying to not look him but he was just looking her.

She started moving towards the tap and still she could feel his gaze on her which was making her conscious. She didn't realised when she kept step on soap water and she got slipped but Ahaan held her from her waist and didn't let her fall down. Both were now under shower. Ishqi too get drenched in water. Water was dripping down from Ahaan's hairs to ishqi 's face. Their eyes got locked with each other. The tension between them was arising.

"Are you okay?", Ahaan asked with a concern.

She nodded."Vaise bhi you are here to catch me.", Ishqi chirped.

He smiled. He make her stand without leaving his grip on her. She placed her both hands on his chest. Both were looking deeply into each other's eyes. Both of them knew what they wanted as for now. They both moved their faces forward and finally their lips met. As their lips met, time seemed to stand still for Ahaan and Ishqi.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.