23.You are my escape

Later they enjoyed a peaceful sleep in each other's arms...

It was morning. Ishqi opened her eyes first and was adoring her husband.

"You can still have me Devi, I am all yours.", Ahaan spoke, still his eyes being closed.

She hits his chest.

"Shut up.", she grinned.

He opened his eyes and was looking her.

"Jab aap already jage hue toh sone ki acting kyu kr rahe the?", she questioned.

"Tum itni peacefully so rahi thi ki tumhe jagane ka mann nhi kiya.", he whispered.

"Accha."

"Good morning.", he wished her.

He then kissed her forehead and again took her in his embrace.

"Good morning.", she too wished him.

He was playing with her one hand and started speaking, "You know, tum aur tumhare mehendi ki khushboo are just irresistible for me."

Ishqi chuckled.

"Accha ab chaliye muje chhodiye.", she retorted.

He loosened his grip on her. She covered herself with duvet and kissed his cheek and quickly ran to the washroom.

He smiled seeing her. Both got ready and then went to their work.

At night, Ishqi was preparing dinner and Richa and Dadi were in Dadi's room while the three men of the house were busy in watching cricket match. Soon Ishqi was done and suddenly Kartik came in kitchen.

"Aaj match khatam hone se pehle kaise aagaye?", Ishqi asked him.

"Bhabhi we won.", Kartik exclaimed with joy.

"Mazak nhi Kartik."

"Arre sacchi bhabhi. Scoreboard dekhlo mobile par.", he suggested.

Then he was enthusiastically telling her about the match.

Later, she asked him to call everyone for dinner and everyone did it.

Ishqi was watching the match highlights in her room.

"Muje literally ab tak tumhara samaj nhi aa raha hai.", Ahaan spoke.

"Kya?", she smirked.

"Ki tum match ke score check krti rehti ho, phir highlights dekhogi but saathme match nhi dekhogi.", he expressed.

"World cup hai Ahaan, koi risk nhi le sakte.  I just don't want to get excited kyu ki phir main overthink krungi and wrong intuitions aate rahenge dimag mein.", she asserted.

"Tum sachme pagal ho, tumhare intuitions ki vaja se nahi balki players performance se match ka result aata hai.", he commented.

"Jo bhi ho , ab let me see my match."