3.Shubh Vivah

Marriage rituals has been started and soon the sangeet, mehendi and haldi ceremony gone well. In these days both Ahaan and Ishqi didn't talk on phone and even they didn't met due to some traditional beliefs and they wanted follow everything as per the rituals and finally the D - day arrived.

Ahaan was waiting for her bride in the mandap and when the priest asked to call the bride then his eyes were on the stairs only. He was just lost in her. She was coming down by looking down only. When she reached the mandap then she looked Ahaan and she too was lost in him. She broke the trance and ask him through her eyes that how is she looking and he passed her hand and nodded and smiled then she took her place and he whispered in her ears, "The wait was worth for me."

She just smiles.

And slowly the rituals started, her father did her kanyadaan. They both took seven rounds around the auspicious fire, then he put a nupital chain in her neck and she was little bit emotional then finally he filled her hairline with the vermillion and she closed her eyes and finally the marriage was completed.

Ahaan and Ishqi were leaving from mandap when Payal arrived and exclaimed, "Aise kaise jaaoge jiju aap apne jooto ke bina?"

"Apne jiju ko bina joote ke bhejegi.", Sakshi said to Payal.

"Nahi maa aise kaise. Pehle jiju se main apna shagun to lu." Payal put her hand forward and continued, "Laaiye jiju paise nikaliye chaliye."

"Vaise Payal extra pair pade hai mere paas car mein shoes ke. Lekin ab ek hi saali hai meri to usko to naraz nhi kr sakta.", Ahaan said.

He took out his wallet and took out some notes and put on her hand.

"Kya bhaiya aapne toh itni jaldi haar maan li.", Kartik exclaimed.

"Akhir jiju kiske hai?", Payal flattered.

Then she brought his shoes and made him wear it. She touched Ahaan 's and Ishqi 's feet simultaneously and got up and then hugged Ishqi and chirped, "I am very much happy for both of you and congratulations."

"Thank you.", Ahaan and Ishqi said in unison.

Then everyone went for dinner.

Payal gained Ahaan 's attention, "Vaise jiju muje aapse thodi personal baat karni hai."

"Ab jiju mil gaye toh di ko bhul gyi tu.", Ishqi complained.

"Aapko kaise bhul sakti hu di.", Payal clarified.

Ahaan asked ," Toh boliye kya kehna chahti hai aap saali sahiba."

"Main hu toh abhi bacchi hi but itna kehna chahti hu ki pls meri di ka khyal rakhiyega", Payal exclaimed being emotional.

"Ab saali sahiba ne dhamki di hai to khyal to rakhna padega muje.", Ahaan said.

They smiled.

Rest other rituals are also completed and now they left for Khanna's mansion. They did the other rituals too and now Ishqi was sitting alone in their bedroom waiting for Ahaan.

Her pov:
Ye Ahaan kaha reh gaye? Kya hoga aaj raat? Muje darr ke saath saath bahut ajeeb bhi lag raha hai lekin main darr kyu rahi hu Ahaan se toh maine already itni baar baat ki hai. Pati hi hai mere, koi rakshas nhi jo muje khaa jaayenge. Ohh God, I am so nervous.

She was roaming in the room then her eyes fall on the side table. She goes near the table and saw two photo frames in which one frame was having pic of Ahaan 's family and other of Ishqi's family. Ishqi was bit emotional and she picked up her family picture and looking it.

After sometime she felt someone's presence behind her. So she kept the frame at its place and turned and found her husband standing with crossed hands. He find tears in her eyes so he just wiped it and said, "Hey Ishqi pls don't cry."