25.Accident

Ready for the next plot twist? Upvotes propel us forward! Drop a comment - your input shapes the story's direction. With your engagement, each chapter becomes a collaborative journey.

Their first Diwali went smooth. With time they again got busier in their works. Few days passed, Ahaan was stressed out for his work but today there was something different as he beat one of his investor's son in his office. The news spread everywhere and eventually his family also got the news. He was coming back home and mentally preparing himself to face their questions. But when he came home, everyone was just behaving normally and asked him to come for dinner.

After dinner, Yash called Ahaan in his room and he knew what he would say. He went.

"Tumhe pata haina ki Raghuvanshis hamare kafi acche investor reh chuke hai.", Yash exclaimed with a stern voice.

"Haa Papa.", Ahaan replied.

Yash continued, "Unhone hamesha hamare project mein invest kiya hai."

"Haa kyu ki Pratap uncle the issliye aur iss baar unka beta Achintya deal krne aaya tha. Main uske saath koi deal nhi krna chahta tha.", Ahaan mentioned clearly.

"Muje tumhara Achintya ke saath deal na krne ka kaaran nhi pata , muje ye bhi nhi pata ki aaj tumne uss par haath kyu uthaya lekin mujhe pata hai ki Mera beta koi bhi kaam bina kisi reason k nhi krega. Market mein hamara naam hai. Hamari company ke liye ye deal important thi, ab jo bhi krna hai tumhe hi soch samajkar krna hai.", Yash said in a calm voice.

"Ji papa."

Ahaan left and then went to his room. He found Ishqi folding clothes. She smiled. He went near her.

"Tum kuch nhi puchogi mujse?", he questioned.

She stood up.

"Kis baare mein?", Ishqi questioned back.

"Ishqi you  know it well..."

She interrupts, "Ahaan agar aapne uss investor ke bete ko maara hai toh uske piche koi reason hoga. Muje khushi bhi hogi agar aap muje vo reason bataye lekin aapki marzi se. I know these days you are already stressed. Issliye main aapko pareshan nhi krna chahti biut remember I am always there for you."

"Thank you."

"Chaliye ab sojaiye."

He nods and they went to sleep. Ishqi slept but sleep was far away from him.

(Ahaan in mind: filhal k liye toh main tumhe kuch nhi bata sakta Ishqi aur aage ka pata nhi.)

He remembered something and there was anger in his eyes and he tried to calm down and later he slept.

Next day, he went to office and got to know that many investors had backed off. He tried to talk and explain them and but almost everyone said that they are afraid if he will beat them too. Then too he tried but all went in vain.

He was much frustrated and he went to bar to drink, he was much drunk and he started driving.

He started talking with himself, "Papa ne itni mehnat se sab kuch kiya and what I i did, ek din mein saare investors ne humse muh mod liya. Uss Achintya ko sabak sikhana bhi jaruri tha but main kisiko iska reason nhi bata sakta. It will affect our family, no no i can't tell them."

He was thinking all this and he couldn't focus on road and his car get crashed with a tree.

Here at home, Ishqi was worried for Ahaan as he didn't informed her earlier that he will be late. So she called him but call was not picked, so she called his secretary and his secretary informed her about the investors, he also told her that Ahaan left earlier this evening. Ishqi became more worried so she went to Kartik and ask him to check for Ahaan. Seeing her sister in law worried, he calmed her down and was going to find him but then Ishqi's phone rang and caller ID was showing Ahaan's name, she quickly picked it up.