17.His Care

Note: Don't be a silent reader. Your response matter for me. Do upvotes/likes and comments.

After sometime they were sitting in each other's embrace, Ishqi has covered herself with blanket and she was sitting next to Ahaan.

Something like this

They were just silent and feeling each other. Ahaan kissed her forehead and turned her face towards him and whispered, "Thank you for tonight."

She smiled.

"You know you are the most beautiful woman. Thank you for coming in my life."

"I love you."

Saying this she hugged him, he reciprocated the hug.

"I ove you more."

He pecked her hairs and they remained in the same position for few minutes.

"Ahaan."

"Hmm."

She came out from hug and pouted, "Bhuk lag rahi hai, kuch khane ko milega kya?"

"Iss time par tumhe khana hai?", he questioned.

She nods with innocent face.

"Main kitchen mein dekhkar aata hu aur agar nhi hoga toh kuch banakar lekar aata hu.", he informed.

"Aapko cooking aati hai?"

"Thodi bahut. Tum tab tak hot bath lelo thoda better feel krogi.", he suggested.

She nods.

He wore his track pant under blanket and then went to washroom. After 5 minutes he came out in track pants only and found her sitting on bed in his shirt.

"Aise kya dekh rahe hai? Mera gown muje nhi mila aas paas so yahi pehen liya.", she justified.

"But you are looking cute in my shirt.", he complimented.

She smiled.

"Accha maine bath tub ready rakha hai. Stay in it and you will feel better."

She nods.

She was getting up from bed but suddenly she felt sharp pain from her lower abdomen and she hissed, "Ouch!"

She sat back.

He came near her and asked with a concern, "Are you okay Ishqi?"

"Thoda pain ho raha hai. Thik hojayega."

"I am sorry. Meri vaja se..."

She interrupted, "You don't have to, Patidev."

He then picked her up in his arms and started moving towards washroom.

"Kya kr rahe hai aap?"

"Tumhe dikh nhi raha?"

He laid her down in the bath tub. She flinched when hot water touched her skin.