7.Falling For Him

Do upvotes/likes and comments before reading. It's a request.

Two months have passed since their marriage. In these months, Ishqi has also joined her boutique, Ahaan used to drop her as it was in the way of his office,at evening he would pick her if it was not possible for him then he sent driver. She was trying to manage her time for both family and boutique. Her relations with her in laws has become better. She just became best friend of Kartik in these months. He shared almost everything with her. Moreover Ishqi and Ahaan became more close to each other. They haven't confessed yet but action speaks louder than words.

Since the two weeks Ahaan was working very hard for a project. He usually came late at home but Ishqi always waited for him, he asked her many times not to wait for him but she never listened him.

Today also she was sitting in balcony and waiting for him and thinking about their relationship.

Her povs:
2 months hogaye hamari shadi ko and still aaj bhi sab new lag raha hai. I know our bond has become stronger but everyday it just feel as new. This man has really made me fall for him.

As he promised me the first day only that he will always stand by my side and till now he made it. He respects and consider my family just as his family,meri mumma apne damad se jyada pyaar krne lagi (instead of feeling jealous I m very happy) this man literally helped Payal during her exams by teaching her without my knowledge. Results aane ke baad pata chala muje when Payal brought sweets especially for her jiju and then when I asked tab dono jija sali apna secret bolkar chale gaye.(she smiles)

Uss din ice cream khane ke baad when I got fever, he was very tensed and scolded me. (i was happy as he cares for me)  He joined his office back but he keep a check on me by calling every three hours. When maa, papa , dadi and Kartik were out for 2 days then he just cooked breakfast for me. It didn't stop here, when after dinner  I got a call from my sister I was talking to her, after completing the call I went to kitchen and found him cleaning the utensils, when I asked him about it , he just said ki "Main aru ya tum karo kya farq padta hai, vaise bhi you were busy on call and I was free". He really shocks me many times by keeping my clothes in cupboard, setting our clothes, putting our clothes for laundry, giving me head massage and what not. During my days he pampered me a lot and he was present whenever I needed him. He didn't like to go for shopping but when I asked him, he not only came but he also selected dresses for me.

One day I was busy in my boutique and asking my assistant for some work. After about half an hour my eyes fall on my assistant and I was shocked as instead of my assistant ahaan was there, I didn't know that from how much time he was doing my work as my assistant. That day he finished his work early so he came but before I could say anything he just told me not to hurry and just complete my work in time and he will wait for me till then. He gave importance to my work too.

Everytime I would say thank you to him and instead of he would ask for a kiss... Whenever he calls me Devi or Sweet heart and when he claim me as his  wife then it gives me different sensations. His single touch,his teasings, forehead kisses, and many other things made me all red everytime, sometimes I felt what will happen to me when we will take our marriage to the next step.

Just talking and thinking about makes me blush. Ohh God Patidev what you have done to me. Each and everyday you made me fall for you more and more and yes I am growing in your love. I am  bit hesitant to confess my feelings to you but you know na actions speak louder than words ( author pov :but sometimes its necessary to speak and express your feelings)

She was still thinking about him and then she heard horn of his car.(a smile came over her face)  Ab dekhna kaise bolenge ki why you waited for me and haven't taken your dinner till now. Par samjhenge nhi ki I am always waiting for him.

Her pov ends.

She quickly came into hall and opened the door with a smiling face.
Looking her smiling he too smiles and all his tiredness gone. He hugs her and she then holds his bag.

"Aap jaaiye change karlijiye main tabtak khaana lagati hu.", Ishqi suggested.

He then went to change and soon came back. He sat on chair. She served him and then served herself too.

"Kitni baar bola hai tumhe ki mere liye wait mat karo. Muje late hojata hai and moreover khaana kyu nhi khaya abtak? Kitni baar samjhau tumhe Devi?", he started asking questions.

"Gussa naak par hi rehta haina Khadoos Khanna. Ab chaliye khana khaiye. Gusse se pet nhi bharega. Aaj kal din mein kaise khaana kha rahe hai sab pata hai muje.", she retorted.

He silently started eating.

Soon they completed their dinner with little talks.

Then they went to their room. He closed his eyes and she started roaming her hands in his head and then giving him head massage. Since this two weeks she was doing same, he asked her not to do but she silents him and he too feels relax after the tiredful day. Soon he slept. She looks him and she finds him very cute. She then give a forehead kiss to him and slept in his arms.

To be continued...

Do tell how was the part...

Next part after 14+ upvotes and 6+ comments...