45. Bachelor 's Party

Last second or third part of the story.

Do likes/votes and comments. Some of you may find it boring.

The next morning the young relatives of Rohan and Niharika came. Kartik and Payal also joined them. Rohan and Ahaan went to pick them up from the airport, after reaching the hotel, everyone was shown their rooms. The elders were going to join them two days later. Earlier, Rohan was on the same floor as that of Niharika but he shifted to one floor down, as it was a tradition that the bride and groom should stay away from each other before the wedding.

Everyone took the lunch together in the garden with light-hearted talks and laughs. Each one of them was excited for tonight 's bachelor's party and yes the groom and bride had a separate bachelor's party with their gangs and both the girls and boys team have kept the details of the party secret.

____________________________________

In the evening, Ahaan entered the room and saw her beautiful wife in black floral one piece dress.
"Someone is looking gorgeous." , he complimented.
Ishqi went near him and teased, "Thanks my dear husband. Vaise ye kya aap abhi tak ready nahi hue? Kahi aapki bachelor 's party cancel toh nhi hai."
Ahaan pulled her towards him and put her hair strands behind her ear and exclaimed with a playful grin, "Bilkul bhi nahi. In fact we are going to have a blast. Koi special aanewala , oops , aanewali hai hamari party mein."
Ishqi raised her brows, "Special aanewali hai? Kya matlab?", she asked.
"Sorry sweetheart, I can't reveal more . Tum apni party enjoy karo aur hume apni karne do" , Ahaan replied with a playful smirk.
Saying this he left her and started moving forwards towards the room, mentally laughing for teasing her.

Ishqi was first curious to know about the lady guest about whom he was telling. But she remembered his playful smirk and understood that he was just trying to tease her.
She quickly turned towards him and stopped him. She went near him and kept her hands over his nape and started speaking, "Jisko bulana hai bula lijiye, because I trust my husband."
Ahaan pulled her by waist and replied,"Is that so?"
Ishqi nodded and Ahaan chuckled.
"Drama band kijiye apna , muje pata hai koi ladki nahi aanewali aapki party mein." , Ishqi exclaimed.
"Alright, alright, you caught me." he admitted with a grin.
"Accha suniye.", she expressed.
He smirked her to continue.
"You can go for the drinks tonight." , she stated.
"Once a promise is made, then it remains forever.", he replied.
"I am not asking to break your promise, patidev, I am asking to modify it.", Ishqi stated.
He chuckled at her insistence.
She again started speaking, "Jyada hasne ki jarurat nahi hai, maine aaj ki hi liberty di hai peene ke liye and that too in limits. You should not go overboard."
"As my lady says." , he assured.
"Okay, now go and enjoy your party." , she said and kissed his lips and then she went out for her party.

As she left, Ahaan just smiled at her wife's antics.
He was going to washroom but there was knock at the door. He opened the door and found Ishqi. She quickly entered the room and took some bags from bed and said, "Aapke chakkar mein main ye bags lena hi bhul gayi." .
He nodded and said, "Enjoy your night." She smiled and left.

At the bride's bachelor's party, the girls have first cut the cake and then they started dancing on the floor. Later Payal dressed herself as a man and started dancing with the girls. After the dance they all settled down, Ishqi and Payal started performing a skit in which Ishqi acted as Niharika and Payal as Rohan. The both girls started entertaining everyone. Their comic time and banter brought laughter to the room. Further, the married ladies started sharing about their funny married life stories.

On the other hand, the boys had a party theme. They all wore casual T-shirts with denim shorts. Their first plan was for a long bike ride in the streets of Goa. They were roaming like as if they were back to their college days. After 2 hrs, they came back to the hotel and settled themselves and now they divided themselves in two teams and started playing the video game. They were cheering each other and hooting, in the meantime, they started having beer. Later, one of them wore a wig and took a prop on his neck and they started dancing among themselves.