31. His Departure

Ishqi laid her head on Ahaan 's shoulder. Ahaan was caressing her hairs with one hand and his other hand was drawing patterns on her abdomen.

Ahaan enquired, "Feeling better?"

"Yes.", she replied.

Suddenly she remembered something and turned towards him.

"Ek min, aapse toh shower ka tap band nahi ho raha tha phir abhi kaise hua...you were lying na?", she questioned with a smirk.

Ahaan smiled.

"Tumhare saath time spend krne ke liye mujhe jhooth bolne ki jarurat nahi hai. Pehle sachme band nahi ho raha tha, vo toh pata nahi kaise ab band hogaya. Vaise hamara bathroom kafi adventurous ho chuka hai.", he stated.

Saying this, he pecked her lips.

" Kal plumber ko bulana padega tap thik karne ke liye.", she suggested.

" Tum muje Khadoos Khanna bolti ho aur ab dekho khud kya kar rahi ho, I mean seriously , aise moment par tum plumber ke baare mein soch rahi ho.", he said being annoyed.

"Plumber ke baare mein kyu sochungi main?", she asked.

"Haan toh then give attention to me.", he ordered.

"So attention chahiye janab ko?"

Saying this she pecked his lips.

"Haa toh chahiye hi, vaise bhi next 14-15 days main kaha yaha rehne vala hu."

As Ahaan said this, Ishqi's smile went and she went into her thoughts. Ahaan realised that he should not have said this.

He was going to say something when Ishqi interrupted him, "Time changes so fast Ahaan. Hum dono ne kabhi socha nahi hoga ki hum kabhi milenge and phir hamari shaadi hojayegi aur hum aise saath mein rahenge."

"Kaha bathtub mein?", he playfully teased.

"You."

She hits his chest and they both chuckled.

He then took her into his embrace.

" Ishqi, destiny has a funny way of bringing people together. I'm just grateful it led me to you.", he stated with a warm smile.

She looked him and smiled and he kissed her forehead and she again buried her head on his chest.

"On a serious note, are you going to miss me?", he enquired being curious.

Ishqi looked Ahaan and kept her hand on his cheek and caressing with her thumb.

"I think, Waiting for you will be more worthy than missing you." , she exclaimed.

He smiled and she then placed her lips on his lips.Their kiss sealed the unspoken emotions, and in that moment, time seemed to stand still.

After breaking the kiss, they remained in each other's embrace , savouring the present. They just remained silent for the moment and just feeling each other's presence.