44. Welcome to Goa

The story is going to end soon. At least do upvotes and comments.

Well , which water sports you have tried? Drop your answers.

Let's get back to the story.

Rohan and Niharika 's marriage was fixed around one month later and they have planned a destination wedding in Goa. They both have warned Ahaan and Ishqi beforehand only to join them one week before the elders and they both couldn't deny them. Rohan and Niharika had informed them that they had invited their close friends earlier only so that they could enjoy their pre-wedding phase with their friends.

Before the start of the wedding month, everyone was trying to wrap up their things as soon as they could. Finally, the two couples reached Goa a week before the beginning of the wedding festivities. Ahaan and Ishqi couldn't find any other friends of Rohan and Niharika so they enquired about them. Niharika broke the ice and exclaimed, " Tum dono ki shaadi mein hum dono nahi aa paaye the, aur tum dono apne honeymoon par bhi nahi gaye the, so here is this small surprise from us."
Ahaan and Ishqi gave a questioning look,
Rohan interrupted , "Just a mini vacation for we four. Hamari toh shaadi nahi hui hai, but you guys could consider it your honeymoon."
Ahaan and Ishqi glanced at each other.
"Haa , lekin sirf 3 days Tak tum ise honeymoon consider kar sakte ho because bachelor's party mein hume hamare baki friends and relatives join karenge." Rohan added and winked at Ahaan.
They all headed towards their rooms.As for now they were divided in three different rooms, Ahaan and Ishqi in one room and both Rohan and Niharika in separate rooms.
"Teen alag rooms ki kya jarurat thi, main aur Niharika, Rohan aur Ahaan saath rehle the." , Ishqi suggested.
Niharika smiled and said, "Don't worry Ishqi, three days ke baad vaise hi bahaut bhaag daud hone wali hai, tab tak ke liye apne moments enjoy karo."
"Aur haa, fresh hojana phir apan dinner par milte hai, vaise we will not mind if you both want to have your dinner in the room only." , Rohan added.
They all departed to their rooms.

As Ahaan and Ishqi entered the room, they were surprised to see the room. The room was actually decorated like a honeymoon suite.
"It's beautiful.", Ishqi hummed looking at the room.
"It is. It was totally unexpected. Sachme pagal hai dono." , Ahaan commented.
Ishqi smiled and later they went to freshen up turn by turn.
After getting fresh, Ishqi was unpacking the suitcase and taking out and setting the clothes. Ahaan came out from the washroom and when his eyes fell on his wife, he was just staring at her.

 Ahaan came out from the washroom and when his eyes fell on his wife, he was just staring at her

[She was wearing something like this. Ahaan for the first time was seeing her in this type of clothes, though earlier he saw her pictures.]

Feeling her husband's gaze, Ishqi turned towards Ahaan and smirked.
"Kya hua main acchi nahi lag rahi?", she enquired.
He went near her and replied, "You just look beautiful in every outfit."
Ishqi smiled.
"Aur agar main bolta ki dress acchi nahi lag rahi, toh kya tum change kardeti?" , he added.
She was just looking at him.
"You should wear clothes that you like to wear, dusro ki opinions matter nahi karta." , he stated.
Ishqi's smile widened by listening his words. She pecked his lips and whispered, "Dusro ka pata nahi par mujhe mere husband ka opinion matter karta hai."
Ahaan smiled and pulled her towards him and grinned, "I think hume apna dinner idhar room mein hi continue karlena chahiye."
"Bilkul nahi, we are going to dine with Rohan and Niharika. Jaldi se ready hojaiye.", she replied back.