1 - Crash landing!

THIRD PERSON:

"I think they're gone commander." A slightly robotic voice echoed through the space ship, as KokoCi shook his head. "They are most likely waiting for an opportunity to seize us when we least expect it.. let me contact Ochobot and BoBoiBoy for assistance. "Ochobot and Bobo- who??" Another voice was heard, but this time it sounded feminine. "A few.. friends from earth to say the least." Commander KokoCi replied, as Motobot nodded. "E-earth?! Are you kidding?! What are humans gonna do to help us!? We'll just trouble the-" The female was cut off, by a big portal infront of them as the ship went crashing down to earth. The panicked yells of the trio on board was heard, till another ship tried to enter too. "Captain Vargoba is on to us!" Commander yelled as suddenly, a boy wearing black and red, holding an energy sword jumped up, attacking the Space Pirates who were with much effort, trying to dismantle the ship. And in the background, green shots was also able to be seen. "A human.. well, this is interesting." The female looked in awe before Commander spoke up. "I know what your thinking, help him!" He commanded before she nodded and ran out the ship. 

BOBOIBOY'S POV: 

"There's too many of them!" Gopal shrieked before I tried to maintain my balance and progression on fighting off the pirate minions, before suddenly, a booming shockwave of a melodic voice was heard, instantly sending the minions back where they came from. "Mess with the ship, you WILL get hit! A mysterious girl yelled before emerging up to me and Gopal's view. She had h/c hair, e/c eyes glaring with determination, holding a f/c guitar, while wearing a f/c shirt, a s/f/c (second fav color)  jacket, paired with black leggings and boots, with her accessories being a black music note, clipped to her jacket. "Who's that?" Gopal asked before a sonic boom came out of her hands, sending many minions about to ambush us flying. "Eyes on the field!" She yelled as I nodded. "BoBoiBoy triple split!" I yelled, splitting into Earth, Wind and Lightning. Gopal kept sending out his beams to change the foes into food, and the mysterious girl fighting with sonic beams, and sound waves. After a long battle, the portal finally closed, leaving the enemy ship behind, and the ship we were protecting suddenly started to falter to the ground. Gopal yelling in fear as the ship almost hit him. 

"Cici Ko, it's been awhile no?" Gopal greeted, as he smiled. "Yes it has been awhile, Gopal" He replied putting emphasis on my name, before Tok Aba handed out free hot choco for the 3 guests. "Who are these?"" Gopal asked pointing at the 2. "Am Y/n L/n, musical hero." She smiled, "Am MotorBot, vehicle power sphera!" "Vehicle powersphera?" Gopal asked. "Yes, I have the power to create high tech vehicles in the blink of an eye!" He replied. "Woaah! Does that mean you can give me a car?!" Gopal asked intrigued and hopeful." "Is this guy for real BoBoiBoy? He's asking for a car, but he doesn't even have a license ye-" Ochobot facepalmed before I cut him off. "Can I have one too?! Please MotoBot!" 

"uh.." MotoBot sweatdropped before Y/n facepalmed too. "Sorry BoBoiBoy, we aren't allowed to use powersphera's recklessly, cause we  would be as bad as the evil aliens out there who use powersphera's for their own gain." CiCi Ko sighed. "Eh? There are other more evil aliens out there?" I asked as CiCi Ko nodded, CiCi Ko put on another pair of glasses, about to speak before Y/n cut him off. "There are much more countless PowerSphera's around the galaxy, with that in mind, there are countless evil aliens wanting to hunt them down to be used for evil." She said, "So are you guys like.. their savior or something?" Gopal asked. "Yes! Such as my duty as the commander.. of.. TAPOPS!" CiCi Ko explained. "TAPOPS?" Both me and Gopal asked. "That's right, tracker and protector of PowerSphera's!" He grinned. "What exactly mean?" I asked before glancing at  Y/n, who smiled widely at the question. "Allow me to explain! Hit the beat!" CiCi Ko announced before music suddenly started playing from a tape Y/N activated, probably with her powers. And suddenly, KoKo Ci, Y/n, and MotoBot started DANCING and SINGING. Y/n having the best voice when they sang, because of her abilities.

"So what dya' think BoBoiBoy? Would you be interested in joining TAPOPS?" CiCi ko smiled as BoBoiBoy sweatdropped. "Huh?! I- I gotta think about this first, right Gopal?!"  I panicked and looked at Gopal, humming and dancing the song, resulting in me looking at him with a dead pan face. "I'll teach ya' the dance moves and lyrics later." Y/n chuckled as CiCi Ko started rambling on how we should join him to be the protector of Power Spheras, and getting  convinced to by the trio, and even Gopal, and obviously I needed time, and I was given time to decide until CiCi Ko and Y/n fixes their ship.