19 - New mission

AUTHORS POV:

The Kokotiam gang has had a blast for the past 2 months, due to the fact there were no missions given out, because of a 2 month break the higher ups gave them— Giving the 6 freedom to roam around earth, and even go to school, but back in the rubbles of the original coordinates of where TAPOPS were? Well, let’s say construction is quite.. Chaotic. Y/n decided to give a visit alongside Fang, but left the 4 original friends to remain on earth. As Captain Kaizo’s ship picked them up and took them to the construction crater where they’re rebuilding TAPOPS, it escalated into chaos.. Quickly.

“HOW THE HELL IS THAT THING EVEN HOLDING UP?! THE THING IS BEING HELD BY ONLY 1 PILLAR THAT'S THIN?” Pumpkin wheezed, as Nut: engineer of TAPOPS, just laughed at his own stupidity.

“I DON’T KNOW?” He cried out, as the shield twins sighed.

“Can we leave this to the more professional architects? With you hooligans doing this, it’s only going to hinder them.” Sai tried to explain, as Lemon wrapped her arm around his shoulder.

“Calm down, let us have some fun after we almost died last time” She chuckled, resulting in Sai letting out an irritated scoff.

“Fine.” He looked away, not even bothered to argue back to the green eyed female. Until suddenly, Fang’s spaceship landed down, as the 2 departed from the ship: making Pumpkin and Lemon rush up to Y/n.

“Congrats on being in a relationship now by the way!” Pumpkin cheered, having a group hug with her sister, and Y/n.

“Ah, thank you guys!!” She chuckled, returning the hug with a huge goofy grin on her face.

Meanwhile . . .

“So.. how’s life?” Fang asked in the brink of awkwardness, with the Shield duo and Fang as they were distanced behind the girls.

“Terrible. How’s yours?” They both said in sync, in a nonchalant demeanour.

“Same answer as yours.” Fang replied stoically, as they watched the 3 others mingle with each other, but suddenly, Fang and Y/n received a notification from their power watches. Hesitantly— he clicked on them to find out.

“Eh? Are we going somewhere?” Y/n asked, before leaving the 2 siblings and approaching Fang.

“Yaya told me to go back to Earth as we’re going somewhere, but didn’t fill me in.. have an idea why?” She asked the Shadow Manipulator.

“No.. Can you call BoBoiBoy to ask?” Fang trailed off.

“Why him specifically?” You asked, with a confused look.

“He’s your boyfriend, that’s why.” Fang replied slightly irritated by the question.

“Hmm, okay!” You answered, before tinkering with your watch to call him.

“You called, Dear?” The Elemental Hero’s voice echoed through the transceiver.

“Yeah, hi! Why and where are we going?” The Musical Hero questioned.

“Planet Rimbara! We’re gonna go there since Tok Kasa said I might unlock my 3rd tier power there!” He cheered, making her smile, even if he didn’t see.

“Alright, stay put and we’ll be back on earth in just a few.” Y/n chuckled.

“Okay! Bye, stay safe~ Love you!” BoBoiBoy said, before disconnecting the call. With that being settled, the 2 made it on their way to Lily, aka the spaceship.

“I’m so hyped to go to this place!” Y/n squealed, before sitting down in a seat, ready to help pilot the ship.

“You’re always hyped.” Fang scoffed, rolling his eyes: before finally powering the ship to leave and return to earth.