12 - TEMPUR-A

AUTHORS POV:

(btw this will have A LOT. of FNF references)

A few months of BoBoiBoy joining T.A.P.O.P.S, things we're going great, everyone was close with one another, ESPECIALLY BoBoiBoy and Y/n. Those 2 were inseparable. Until an event happened. Y/n received a letter from TEMPUR-A that they were in a shortage of staffs and requested the musical hero herself to partake as a temporary member. Y/n showed the 'Missionary Group' and the higher ups about the request, and agreed for her to help out. When the Missionary Group learned about this, they were all too stunned. But they knew Y/n had no choice, so they decided to make the best out of it.

Lemon has requested Commander Koko Ci and Admiral Tarung for a week of fun with her friends, before she leaves for a VERY long time. The 2 higher ups agreed to this, so timeskip to maybe a few minutes from this, the 2 groups (Kokotiam Gang n Missionary Group) are now riding the MYS of Justice, on the way to planet Sonata!

. . .

"Soo, why are we going to this.. Planet for a vacation? What even is Sonata about?" Gopal asked before Y/n answered. "Well, it's the planet where melodies and tunes originated from, where intergalactic popstars came from and that stuff, we also have a system where someone can challenge you to this rap battle thing, pretty sick if ya ask me!" She said with up most enthusiasm 

"Soo, you fight.. with beats?" Ying tried to confirm, before the musical hero nodded. "And quote and quote, use beeps and boops." She added, leaving everyone confused as Fang chuckled.

"We're here!" He announced landing the said ship down, as the engines slowly died down being shut off. An excited cheer from Y/n was instantly heard before she ran through the metal doors and running off to a certain direction leaving the rest behind.

"How are we supposed to-" BoBoiBoy panicked slightly before Sai put his hand on said hero's shoulder, with an assuring look. "We know where she'll go. no need to panic" he spoke before letting go of his shoulder, as he released a relived sigh.

"Why.. are we doing this again?" BoBoiBoy asked, "For vacation remember?" Shielda replied, as he looked down slightly ashamed. "I feel like there's something more to it.."

"Well he's a smart one-"

"Shut the hell up sour fruit-"

"Call me that one more time you Teen Age Mutant Ninja Turtles character."

"Can you 2 shut the hell up?"

"Shut the hell up you carved Pumpkin"

"Ok enough you 3!" Fang sighed annoyed by the slight argument the 3 has brewed, before Lemon bumped into the tallest teenager you will ever lay your eyes upon. He had the most unrealistic height of being 7'2 so it seemed, a dark magenta sweater, black pants and black heel boots, and had a big smirk.

"Well well well, if it isn't little miss clumsy, how have ya' been holding up shortstack'?" He laughed out before BoBoiBoy and his gang, except fang let out confused 'huhs?' As the rest had the most unamused looks.

"Selever, it's been awhile.. I see you're still a disappointment yes?" Y/n replied calmly, as Selever stiffened in slight anger.

"Did you just-"

"I did."

"Oh I am so fed up with you're snarky comments!" He yelled out before Lemon scoffed. "And am fed up with your teasing attitude!" Lemon replied in an instant not backing down from the fight. Suddenly a beat from LITERALLY NOWHERE played as Selever and Lemon started going full on ballistic on each other. Sai, who was fed up just threw his hat to take out Selever back to the ground, since he transformed into his demon form already.

"Is that Selever guy.. a demon?" Ying mumbled before Fang nodded. "Don't be suprised, there are a lot of crazy creatures in Sonata.." He responded, before Gopal whined.

"Earth is so much safer than.. Sonata here!" He cried out before a Microphone went STRAIGHT to the boy's head, as the gang gasps at the sudden action, it reveals a very very angry Y/n.

"One more time I hear slander on my home planet another mic is going to be thrown." She warned as everyone sweatdropped.

. . .

As the days went by, the week where Y/n had to leave T.A.P.O.P.S for Kaizo knows long she'll be gone finally arrived. As the clock hit 11:50 pm, everyone was asleep. Except Y/n... And Fang-

"Are you sure you're fine with this?" Fang asked one final time, as Captain Kaizo's space ship started to land down to the Cadenza Valley's flat surface. As Captain Kaizo departed from his space ship, he approached the duo talking.

"Y/n, you ready? The TEMPUR-A workers are waiting patiently, we don't want to be late on the time you're supposed to arrive now don't we?" the Captain interrupted in a strict manner, as Y/n let out a nod.

"Yeah.. am ready, and Fang.." She trailed off looking out at the distance. "Yeah, what's up?" He asked slowly as Y/n let out a defeated sigh.

"Tell the rest, especially BoBoiBoy.. I'll miss them." She teared up before hugging the shadow manipulator for the last time in a long while. "Don't even worry N/n, I'll tell them. Take care now alright?" Fang smiled weakly, as Y/n nodded before boarding the ship with the Captain.

A F T E R M A T H :

"Hey, where's Y/n?" BoBoiBoy asked while munching through the pancakes Selever somehow made really well. Fang quickly sighed gaining the attention of everyone.

"She.. Was told to leave T.A.P.O.P.S temporarily to assist another organization who had a shortage on staffs." Fang answered with a low tone gaining shocked gasps from the Kokotiam gang, and a very.. sad? BoBoiBoy.

"Why.. why her?" BoBoiBoy finally asked saddened, as Fang could only sigh. "She had the skill.." Fang started off, "And besides you wouldn't want Yaya to be the one who went instead?" He smirked as Yaya stared in the most disgusted look she has given anyone in her entire lifespan, but BoBoiBoy's expression stayed the same.

".. I know I've known Yaya longer but.. Y/n over Yaya." He confessed, leaving everyone doumbfounded

"BOBOIBOY LIKES Y/N CONF-"

. . .

sorry for the short and rushed looking chapter, i have exams rn i PROMISE ill make longer partz and.. better made ones, again super sorry for the delay!11