14 - Data Shown, Y/n.

AUTHOR'S POV:

"So, what's this part of the station?" BoBoiBoy asked curiously, before Commander Koko Ci could reply- Fang already beat him to the chase.

"To put it simply, this part is where we store all information we have gathered so far, that's on our staff, missions, and power spheras. We also archive the information of enemies we have, as well as allies." He finally finishes, as Yaya nodded, sucking the information in.

"We're here to update things on Y/n's file, that's why she isn't here." Commander Koko Ci added, finally being able to contribute into the conversation, as they reached the center where they upload information. As the commander started typing on a copied file, Fang pulled up the Musical Hero's current data, and reading it out loud for the Kokotiam gang to hear.

╰┈➤ FILE OPEN
┊ ⋆ Y/N L/N ⋆ ┊
The Musical Hero

Backstory :

Y/N L/N is a hero with strength and perseverance. She's born in planet Sonata and lived a life with her musical abilities, and used them for good. Though, she didn't have the most jolly life for her time at planet {Sonata. She had a friend who went greedy for power and destroyed everything around them. A week and 3 days after the hard fought battle, Y/n has won and restored the 'Harmony' in the planet, and gained the title we know as, The Musical Hero, found out that the rouge friend had been holding a powersphera: Healbot for ages. The said hero handcrafted a 'Sanctuary' at a certain location. Y/n was later acknowledged by T.A.P.O.P.S, and later join due to convincing of Captain Kaizo.

SOCIAL LIFE IN TAPOPS :

-Y/n is especially close to Fang Private. He is her best friend.

- Y/n is good friends with Lance Corporals, Lemon, Pumpkin, Mint, Sai and Shielda, as well as the infamous Space Rebel, Captain Kaizo

- Is really social, but prefers to speak to the people listed above.

SOCIAL LIFE OUTSIDE TAPOPS :

- Y/n has most of her friends in her home planet : Sonata

- Her closest friends in Planet Sonata are as follows: a female named Sunday: Who is a guitarist and vocalist of her rock band, and a male DJ named Camellia.

- A list of her friends are as followed (mentioned names):

Carol, Void, Selever, Rasazy, Cassete Girl, Whitty, Tabi, Garcello, Kapi, Nikku, Sarvente, Ruv, NuSky, Sky, CJ, Ruby, Rschvania, Krusveto, Roze, Agoti, Nikusa, Solazar, Aldryx, Radi, Lofie, and Limu(Lady).

FAMILY :

- Her father and mother have not been mentioned by her, but we know she has a grandfather who resides in Planet Quabaq.

- She 2 un named siblings

APPERANCE :

- She has h/c hair, that's slightly long. Her e/c eyes shine through any darkness, showing her energy through anything.

- She wears a f/c crop top curved upwards on the top part, and vice versa. She has a f/c cape , with a black leggings for the covering, black boots with a small pendant necklace being a bat wing.

PERSONALITY :

- She's an energetic person with serving justice and hope in her mind.

- She has a warm heart, giving a friendly vibe to all.

- But if you dare test her patience, there will be punishment.

ABILITIES :

- She is able to control soundwaves and create them.

- She can create mystical things with the 'power of melodies'

- She can heal injuries with her calming music.

WEAPONS :

- Electric Guitar as a claymore

- Flute as a catylyst

"You can do anything, with a goal. And if success takes long, it will soon reach you through a Musical Wonder."

╰┈➤ FILE CLOSED.

"Jeez that was a long read.." Fang sighed out of breathe, as Commander Koko Ci closed the file, seemingly done with updating her data.

"Who knew Y/n was that interesting of a character?" Yaya asked astonished, as Ying nodded in agreement.

"I wonder who her 2 siblings are.." Gopal mumbled aloud before glancing at the Elemental Hero, before holding in a laugh. BoBoiBoy had been staring down Fang unknowingly for the past minutes.

"Are you jealous Y/n is closer to Fang?" He asked appearing infront of said hero, as he starts to grow red instantly, getting an amused scoff from the Commander, and teasings from the others.

Meanwhile..

"Where in Kaizo's name is everyone?!" Y/n cried out walking around confused next to the much more older Captain Kaizo, and the defense heroes, Sai and Shielda.

"Stop using my name to subsitute 'God' you bollox." Kaizo replied with a long sigh, before gaining amused laughs from everyone else.

. . .

AM BACK BABYYYYYYYYYYYY! Am going to start writing out the Movie 2 arc! Also stream the new BoBoiBoy Theme Song grrrr