15 - T R E E

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Commander, why can't Y/n come with us to Earth? She has barely even seen the planet, and hasn't even been to my place!" BoBoiBoy whined, before Ying nodded.

"Yeah, why can't she?" She also asked, both confused and disappointed that their newest addition to the Kokotiam gang, Y/n was not able to join them on visiting their home planet, Earth.

"well

F L A S H B  A C K

"Hey Fang! oh— and.. Commander, I just wanted to drop by and say that I won't be able to be with you and the rest on the visit in earth, I plan on going out to visit my relatives— so please do inform the rest, Pasensya" Y/n sighed before perking up— realizing what she said at the end part. Fang looked utterly confused— and put up the most confused face the world could ever lie their eyes upon.

"Hey siri what does Pasensya mea—" Fang tried to speak out before Y/n bursted off laughing at his reaction. 

"It means sorry in a different language!" She spoke through tears of laughter, due to the priceless way he reacted. Oh she suddenly wished she could go back in time to see his face.

F L A S H B A C K E N D

"Oh, what a shame though.." Yaya sighed saddened that their dear friend couldn't come, before the commander spoke up.

"Enough talking, we're about to land down Earth! Brace yourselves!"

SETTING SWITCH

"That is one big tree." Someone who looks ever so familiar to our Musical Hero Y/n, but a taller figure and also the opposite, stated laughing at a big tree, that was bigger than the one at the center of the planet, Planet Quabac. 

"Bro, what if we climb it." Y/n suggested before another figure sighed dragging her behind the person.

"Y/n no one is climbing a tree that Grandpa' didn't tell us about and is so tall it probably reaches just bellow the clouds. That would be a stupid move." The person warned before Y/n whined.

"Oh come on O/s/n! Just let me and O/b/n climb— we're strong we can deal what ever roams inside the hollow bark leading to mystery and probably also our misery!" Y/n replied to her now revealed, older sister before running in the massive tree, before being followed by her now also revealed older brother.

"Pinanganak ng bobo, lalaki ng bobo talaga.." O/s/n sighed before waking in following her younger siblings steps inside the large tree with ominous stairs spiraling upwards.

"Y/n wait, I think this place is trapped." O/s/n warned before the 2 siblings stared at the older one, trying to make sense of what she's saying.

"What do you mean by that?" O/b/n asked before stepping forward, not realizing he has indeed set off a trap, leading to the floor suddenly breaking— resulting into them almost falling into their demise, but not until O/s/n does something. Out of literally nowhere, she summons a small snare drum and the sticks, before playing a loud, harsh beat before a saving them by making the terrain below into.. slime? Saving them with minecraft logic— before the terrain reverted back to the normal grassy land, as they left the hollow tree bark.

"I told you 2 idiots!" O/s/n scolded leaving 2 slightly embarrassed chaotic siblings there being scolded the entire time, before Y/n noticed a wristband glowed, Long story short— Fang gave you a communicator that was attached to the f/c wristband so you don't need to check your phone for emergencies. Let's pretend that was always there now shall we? As Y/n quickly pressed a button, an emergency message from Fang was received and how BoBoiBoy, Gopal, Papa Zola, and his child Pipi Zola, was headed for Planet Quabac because TAPOPS was attacked and stuff.

"TAPOPS was attacked by Retak'ka?!" Y/n shrieked, shocked by the given information— as O/s/n stopped her sermon, flabbergasted.

"What else happened..?" O/b/n asked before Y/n took deep breaths, trying to calm down but obviously did not. Her left eye glowed a vicious crimson red, before closing it, making it go back to her normal eye colors. 

"He took BoBoiBoy's elements, except his Ice, Earth, and Fire elements." The musical hero whispered, shocked, scared, and aggravated. 

"That's no good at all, we should tell Tok Kasa." O/b/n insisted, as the 2 other siblings nodded before running off to the direction on where they're abode is located, but made quite the run since they were REALLY far.

SETTING CHANGE

"WE'RE GONNA DIEEE" Gopal cried before running on the  ice, that BoBoiBoy Ice made— slightly terrified on what could happen, no scratch that. HE WAS MORE THAN TERRIFIED. As he glided amongst the dead surroundings, leaving the crashed ship he somehow made it without tripping now assistance from Ice.

"We should start trying to find that Tok Kasa guy now.." Ice said, transforming back into his normal self, as Papa Zola nodded with smugness.

"Yes we shall~! My young discples!" He cheered walking into a random direction, forcing Pipi, BoBoiBoy, and Gopal to follow him as the night started to settle in.

SETTING CHANGE

"We're too far from Tok Kasa's place, are you sure we'll make it quick enough?!" O/s/n yelled out through heavy breaths, panting from exhaustion from running miles. She wasn't the most athletic one— she was more in strategizing and being really agile. Her stamina is really weak so it hindered their way back to Tok Kasa's place.

"We can make it, jus have to try." O/b/n encouraged before speeding up even more, after much time of running and avoiding the KangKong so if the sun is completely down, they actually won't die.

"Let's just hope that they.. have energy to actually you know? RUN FROM THE KANGKONG??" Y/n blurted out before O/b/n chuckled out loudly.

"Keep dreaming N/n" He snickered before earning a frustrated, but also exhausted sigh from O/s/n, as they finally reached the place they wanted too, as they sprinted down going inside the cave house thingy their Grandpa, Tok Kasa lives at.

"TOK RETAK'KA IS BACK AND THEY TOOK LIKE, 4 ELEMENTS FROM BOBOIBOY LEAVING ONLY HIS: ICE, EARTH AND FIRE ELEMENTS. AND FANG TOLD ME THEY'RE HERE SO WE NEED TO FIND THEM BEFORE THE KANG KONG TAKE THEM ALIVE" Y/n exclaimed too quickly for understanding as Tok Kasa sighed.

"Y/n, what are you saying" Tok Kasa spoke, filled with genuine confusion, as O/b/n sighed as he shook his head.

"What she meant to say was Retek'ka took 4 of the 7 elements the new holder has, and the new holder is here as she said." He explained once more in a slowly before Tok Kasa's eyes went wide at the now newly told information, before grabbing his cane looking staff with a green crystal from the side and finally speaking.

"We must find them now then!" He announced before running off, leaving a really tired O/s/n on the floor.

"I'll just wait for you 3.. am too tired." She said before standing up and walking over to a bed and flopping down at it.

SETTING CHANGE

"If only I had my Lightning element.." Blaze announced before slowly loosing consciousness, before seeing 4 figures rush to them, aiding them.

"SHOO SHOO!"

"How many are there?!"

"BoBoiBoy!"

. . .

HAHA CLIFF HANGER!111 also more lore drops real not fake