18 - War is over.

Author's POV:

As the sun rose, Y/n stirred in her sleep before noticing she and BoBoiBoy had fallen asleep by the seat they were in from last night's event.

"Why are you flirting back?"

"Why did you flirt?"

. . .

"Why unfortunately?"

"I want to be something more."

"More than best friends?"

"Yes."

"The feelings are mutual."

. . .

"So, are we—"

"Yes."

. . .

Her eyes opened as the sun radiated her face, slowly— she looks around her surroundings and found out that everyone was already awake.

'Just great..' She mumbled, before following up with a heavy sigh, and standing up, stretching her arms as the sound of her yawn escaped her mouth. Just as the Musical Hero was about to walk off to grab some breakfast, the sound of her newly found boyfriend, the elemental hero— groggily moved his hand, trying to reach out to her.

"BoBoiBoy?" You chuckled looking at the sight of your sleepy lover.

"Help me up please." He whined, showing no effort to stand up, his eyelids half closed.

"Alrighty" You smiled, grabbing his hand and pulling him up, resulting in him stumbling a little bit— as you heard a voice call out.

"Hey! Mrs Amato and BoBoiBoy's awake!! Yay!" Pipi cheered, making BoBoiBoy confused, and Y/n flustered— and the rest cracked up a slight laugh.

"Pipi we're not-" You tried to explain, but ended up stuttering.

"Pipi, why did you call Y/n by my last name?" He asked, approaching the group with Y/n following behind.

"Notice the detail, 'MRS' in what she said, boy?" Melody glared, as BoBoiBoy stood there confused— before exploding into a fine shade of red realizing.

"Oh.." He stuttered, making Tempo laugh loudly.

"Kids can be so oblivious these days!" He managed to say between laughs as Papa Zola only laughs along with him.

"Hey, he's not wrong you know~" He added, making Melody really mad and hitting both of them with her snare drum sticks that came from out of nowhere, making them whine in pain.

"Okay, okay. Enough bickering around. Back to training." Tok Kasa sternly said, walking towards the training grounds, as the Elemental and Molecular heroes nodded in sync— as Melody looked at her younger brother Tempo— before they walked off following the 2 aspiring cadets.

"I have high hopes for BoBoiBoy." You told Pipi and Papa Zola, before walking off by the slope of the hill, and sitting down on the grass.

"His training will make him as strong as ever." You continued, Pipi following you and sitting down cross legged beside Y/n.

"Will he really?" She asked, as you nodded slowly.

"His accuracy, reaction time, and swiftness has gotten better. It's crystal clear, all those runs on trying to take King Kang Kong's top hair.. Even though he's bald." You chuckled, trailing off.

"But with the absurd amount of times this has happened, his reaction time is way better." Y/n continued, Pipi listening intently.

"And the moving tree where he attempts to shoot off the fruit on top of it— using the technique Tok Kasa gave him?" The musical hero asks if she follows, as Pipi nods.