17 - Confession.

Captain Kaizo POV;

"HOLY MOTHER OF MUSIC WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" Y/n exclaimed loudly, looking around planet Gur'latan— as it was completely lifeless. All the guards were all knocked out dead, and all the elemental energy was sucked out.

"This place has been completely sucked out dry." I spoke as Fang only gulped in fear.

"Wouldn't that mean Retak'ka is more powerful?" He asked out shakily, as I nodded. "Indeed." I sighed as Y/n shivered lightly.

"I REGRET TAKING THIS MISSION I WANNA GO BACK TO GRANDAD WAAAA" The musical hero cried out cradling herself like a baby, earning a hearty laugh from Fang, and disappointment rushing over my body, as I continued walking around the planet, seemingly lifeless, as I open up a small screen via my mask, and contact the commander.

"The guards have been defeated by the Commander. The entire planet is a wasteland, and there's nothing here but dead trees and waste matter." I spoke, as I heard Commander's voice through the transmission.

"What?! Impossible! But, thank you Captain Kaizo. Send Y/n back to whatever planet she was on." Commander instructed, as I nodded, doing the salute, and cutting the call off.

"We're leaving." I bluntly stated, cutting the catfight happening from the TAPOPS duo behind me, as I started walking back to the ship.

"What was the point of this Captain??" Y/n sighed walking behind me lazily beside Fang.

"We needed to check up on the status of the planet, in hopes for the planet still.. Alive." I replied as we boarded the ship, Fang closing the hanger.

AUTHORS POV:

"To master your accuracy.. You do, a horse stance!" Tok Kasa started doing a really goofy horse stance. "Uhh, what?" The elemental and molecular hero said in sync— slightly confused.

"Tok.. these are actual people not relatives." Melody sweat dropped as Tok Kasa rolled his eyes.

"So? Am trying to teach them how to improve accuracy! Go on, try it again!" He announced before BoBoiBoy nodded, turning into his ice element, and doing it in sync with Gopal.

"Now, hold that pose, and..— release!" He yelled out as Ice and Gopal hit the targets Tempo set up for them to practice.

"Aye! Now you got it!" Tok Kasa praised, resulting in Ice and Gopal cheering in victory, happy about the fact they finally hit it!

"Now, we still have a long way to go, if you really want to master those 3 elements." Melody shrugged, cleaning up the shattered vases. As the 2 nodded, getting ready to prepare themselves from another tiring practice.

As they were practicing, Y/n snuck back, now resting on the chairs in front of her grandpa's house, not noticed by anyone— except Pipi. When Pipi came rushing to Y/n, she sat beside her.

"Hello again Mrs Y/n!!" Pipi exclaimed as Y/n smiled at the younger child— seeing so much of herself in her.

"Hello Pipi" The musical hero replied sweetly.

"How was the mission with the Captain?" She asked curiously, staring at Y/n, wanting to listen to her every word.

"Well, it went just fine. We were tasked to check up on the status of a certain planet, but when we got there all life was sucked out, thanks to Retak'ka." You replied calmly, slightly saddened that the planet was no longer alive. It was a complete wasteland.

"Oh, well we'll get back at him! With the help of your crush!" Pipi spoke loudly, as the musical hero covered her mouth with eminent blush.

"He's not.." You trailed off, removing the hand placed on her mouth, looming with embarrassment as she giggled. "Oh right! I ment future husband!" She giggled as you covered your face.