10 - Stuck by the Glue (random drabbles in a chapter)

AUTHOR'S POV:

[I've never known someone like you, tangled in love, stuck by you from the glue]

The grunts the 2 let out as his energy blade clashed with hers viciously attempting to do more damage to each other, as the energy blade electrocuted the f/c girl, sending her back flying and hitting the wall of the training arena brutally, as she got up to send out her sonic booms, using the distance for an advantage. She strummed the strings effortlessly before sending the dark brown haired boy get sent back flying to the opposite end of the wall.

The girl smirked before making her electric guitar disappear and summon her flute instead, she quickly made her way over to the boy on the ground before summoning vines made from bar lines to hold him down, he let out hitched grunts as she made the flute disappear too, before grabbing his chin to make him look up at her, grinning with one of mischief.

"Told ya I'd win, Lightning!" Y/n giggled as the lightning element sighed. "For now.." He grunted before Y/n held out her hand, trying to help him up. Hesitantly, he grabbed her hand and lifted himself up before she opened her mouth.

"Hey, why haven't you reverted back to original BoBoiBoy?" She asked as Lightning replied, "Well, we split, all current elements just split for the time being." He shrugged as Y/n nodded, "I see.." she mumbled before they both headed towards the cafeteria to grab a snack.

"Oh right!" Y/n broke the silence before summoning her flute and playing a melody to heal the wounds she inflicted on him, "Anyways what are you gettin'?" Y/n asked innocently as their footsteps echoed through the halls of the space station.  

".. donuts?" He asked himself quietly, "yeah, donuts." He confirmed before the musical hero nodded.

[Don't forget to kiss me or else you'll have to miss me]

"Heyyy! Try these choco-sticks! These are amazing, trust me." Y/n handed a slightly long bread that had chocolate filling to the Lightning element, as he placed his strawberry donut on a saucer plate, before extending his arm to grab the offered food, and proceeding to bite on it, to get the taste of the said food.

"Not bad.." He complimented, finishing it up, as Y/n flashed a toothy grin, "Once again I have spoken the truth!" She boasted herself, as Lightning could only chuckle at the over proud and 'honest' Y/n in front of him.

[I guess I'm stuck forever by the glue, oh, and you]

"Hey Shielda, have you seen Fang? Me and Lightning here wanted to hang with him for a while!" Y/n asked the green shielded hero before she shook her head.

"Not me.. just her." Lightning spoke before Shielda could even reply, as the silence briefly entered, she broke it to respond.

"He's on a mission with Pumpkin, sorry guys." Shielda answered before Y/n, who was saddened, nodded. "Ah.. understandable! Thanks, Shielda.." She sighed, and began to walk away, still with the lighting element.

"That was unfortunate." Lightning commented under the brink of silence, as Y/n nodded. "Very.." She groaned before shaking her head. "Any idea what to do?" Y/n asked as Lighting shook his head.

"Oh I know! Let's go to a quiet place and I'll play my guitar for ya!" She suggested, as the aloof boio' nodded his head, fond of the idea. After 30 minutes or so, the Musical Hero eventually stopped, before opening her mouth. 

"Oh! I know what we can do next, I'll introduce to you the 2, Mock n Milli!" Y/n sparked up before making her signature Electric Guitar poof out of her hands to Kaizo knows where, and grabbing Lightning's arm and dashing off tot he living quarters.

"Hey Chaos Sibs! Meet Lightning!" Y/n barged into their quarter, revealing dark-red ish female, with the similar dark red eyes, wearing a black oversized sweatshirt, black baggy shorts, and a dark red jacket, and a male with dark brown hair, black eyes, a white and black fedora, with a classic suit.