11 - Bond.

AUTHORS POV:

"Ahh! Why can't they just.. get together!" Pumpkin sighed frustrated, before Y/n and BoBoiBoy suddenly entered from Kaizo knows where, as they watched the Orange Haired halloween prop rage over 2 green obsessed humanoids not getting together.

"What's going on Pump?" Y/n asked approaching with BoBoiBoy following, also confused, as Pumpkin looked at the 2, clearly annoyed at  something, no.. someone. 

"Well you see. Sai and Lemon have been awfully close and it.. pains me! as her sister to see them clearly in love but so oblivious! It's irritating.." She groaned before BoBoiBoy chuckled, after a 2 second pause Y/n started laughing out in tears, clearly pleased with the situation.

"That reminds me of Pang!" She cried out as Pumpkin broke out a cackle, before giggling along , and BoBoiBoy standing there awkwardly, clearly not understanding anything happening.

"Wait, so Sai and Lemon love eachother, but don't realize?" BoBoiBoy tried to confirm, as the 2 stopped laughing and both nodded in respone.

"That's right! I ship those 2 so much, just like how I ship you 2! Oops! Said to much, cya!" Pumpkin blurted out randomly before rushing off to wherever, leaving the 2, shocked, flustered, and confused. 

"Us? Do people really think that?" The elemental hero asked before the Musical Hero shrugged her shoulders, "I guess?"

. . .

"YOU WHAT?" Ying, Yaya, Fang, Gopal, and even Shielda shrieked in shock at the information Pumpkin gave them, "Why would you even try to mention that?" Shielda scolded, as Pumpkin sweat dropped almost in an instant.

"I knew you were an idiot, but wow. You're stupider than I thought." Fang commented before Ying stopped a very angry Pumpkin to murder a certain Shadow Manipulator. "Issh! Can you 2 stop fighting for like 3 seconds?!" Ying pulled off the fight annoyed, as Yaya intervined.

"No let them! It's like an enemies to lovers!" Yaya smiled in an innocent way, as Gopal just.. started laughing, a little bit too much that gained attention of a few alien mops. "LOVERS? Hah! You wished! She's no good with me!" Fang retaliated before the group turned dead silent from Pumpkin's face. The look she had was slight devastation, but shook it off instantly after earning hard stares.

"Hah! I know, am way better off without Private over here!" Pumpkin cockily replied as Fang frowned at the clear insult the Halloween prop gave out. "Alright enough you 2.. now BoBoiBoy and Y/n has an idea we.. you know, think they're good together and stuff? What if we try to.. prove our point?" Gopal suggested gaining everyone's attention, invested in the idea.

"How though?" Yaya asked, confused on how that would happen since you can't just get 2 people together under a day, right? But it's Gopal for Kaizo's sake of course there's a chance. "We can ask, I mean.. force! Captain Kaizo to take the 2 on a mission with him, but the good thing is Captain Kaizo can third wheel!" Gopal proudly answered, before feeling a strange aura behind him.

"A good thing you say.." a familiar voice spoke in a low ominous tone, as Gopal froze slowly turning around to reveal a very much triggered Captain Kaizo. "Very good to third wheel?"
He repeated as Gopal shivered, scared and hiding behind Yaya. 

"But.. I'll let it slide." He added, before gaining shocked looks from the rest. "Wait, really?" Fang asked as he nodded. "I noticed their bond, it's something am quite jealous of." Kaizo assured as everyone dropped silent.

"Jealous?" They all asked in union as the Captain sweat dropped, "Anyways. I will have a mission later, on obtaining this powersphera called "ThreadBot." He changed topic, as Pumpkin chuckled. "ThreadBot? Like a Twitter Thread or something?" The orange haired woman joked earning deadpan looks from everyone, before shutting up.

"I'll go tell them to come with me to the mission now.." Kaizo awkwardly broke the silence and walked away.

. . .

"WHERE DID THAT CAPTAIN GO?! PUNYETANG YAN GAG-" Y/n cursed until BoBoiBoy gave a slightly confused look on what language the Musical Hero started yapping on, complaining on where the hell the Blaze The Cat rip off went.

"N/n, what are you saying?" He finally asked while she was ranting on, before sweat dropping not knowing how to respond to the question. "Am just, cursing.. in a different language!" Y/n answered sheepishly before they continued walking on the grassy pathways trying to find the said Captain.

"What language were you speaking just now?" The Elemental Manipulator asked, as Y/n shrugged. "Tagalog, it's the language used in the Philippines." She bluntly answered as BoBoiBoy nodded. "But, aren't you.. not from earth? Why do you know a language from earth?" He asked quite confused.

"My dad lived on earth, specifically the Philippines, and then brought my mom down after a few months with my older siblings, then I was born there, when I was 5 I already grasped the Tagalog language pretty well as well as English, then we went back to where I actually came from, Sonata. I continued learning human language when I was brought to T.A.P.O.P.S, that's basically why." Y/n explained.

"Oh, I see." He replied sucking in all the information Y/n had just laid on him. The 2 kept walking around trying to find the said Captain but later took a break under a large tree, exhausted from walking.

"Where.. did he go?" BoBoiBoy groaned out before feeling light pressure on his left shoulder. He cocked his head around to notice a rare instance, of Y/n asleep. BoBoiBoy's face quickly heated up, feeling flustered that Y/n fell asleep on him.

. . .

"I found the Powesphera. But where are those 2 idiots?" The energy manipulator thought, as he kept walking around the grassy ledges made sound on each step. As he progressed through the area the sight of an orange sleeve peaking through an extremely large tree was seen. Kaizo thought this was too weird for how that tree was bigger than the rest, and when I say bigger I mean a VERY big one.

The tree slowly grew larger as time went on, as Kaizo finally ventured towards it from behind, as he got towards the back of this big tree, he saw a wooden sign pinned to the ground, it looked extremely old too, so he found that strange as well. Once he approached there was a barely readable text saying:

"The tree of everlasting."
ThreadBot's old abode, that shrank drastically due to impurity in the planet. Once a pair sits under this tree, the tree shall grow if that said pair are compatible, and will have everlasting love to one another."

The shocked Captain stared at the sign for a couple of seconds before glancing at the position the 2 were in. Y/n's head right ontop of the elemental hero's head, white BoBoiBoy's head was rested on hers.

"Fucking loverbirds."

. . .

SORRY FOR LATE UPLOAD!! SCHOOLS BEEN SUCH A PAIN!!