20 - a Doppelgänger?

A lot has happened since the quest to find some ingredients to make some random dish by  Grandmaster Garahum. And by that event finishing, they also had to go on a stupidly long adventure to a nature filled planet to get a powersphera to make some random seed to grow faster, unlocking BoBoiBoy's 3rd tier elemental power. Now that brings us in the present. It's a regular Friday, 5:30 pm. The notoriously sassy Y/n,  girlfriend of the elemental hero, BoBoiBoy: was bored out of her mind.  Sitting by the underground TAPOPS base, she sighed, planting her face down on the tables. Next to her, is accompanied by notorious sleepyhead Ice.

"It's so boring with no missions!" She whined, her voice filling the entire cafeteria room, as Ice just sits there, hands on the table looking at his beloved.

"And I'm starving too, where'd Qually run off too?!" She asked: genuinely confused. "With Gopal back at his house." Ice flatly replied.

"I can cook if you want." The ice element blurted out, as Y/n ears perked up. "Grand-dad did say your cooking was good.." Y/n trailed off, seemingly in thought.

"Hell yeah!" She exclaimed, smiling broadly enough to make Ice chuckle, as he stood up. "Wait here." He said, walking over to the kitchen area of the place, leaving Y/n all alone. It's not like she minded though. She just pulled out her phone, and went on and scrolled through Instagram, totally not stalking her boyfriend's main Instagram account. Until suddenly, commotion was heard from the kitchen area. No, not some ordinary pots falling kind of thing. Like, a yell. Multiple yells. Instinctively, Y/n stands up quickly, pocketing her phone and rushing over.

~ ~ ~

"Who the hell are you!?" Ice yells out, summoning his icy cold bow, pointing it to the mysterious person, who wore a black shirt, and a dark green jacket. But it definitely wasn't Lemon, since this mysterious woman had black hair, and a different facial structure. 

"I'm Y/N. You look like BoBoiBoy Ice, for some odd reason." She said. The voice didn't sound like Y/n, what was going on?

"But, I'm Y/n!" She exclaimed, as the other girl who claimed to be Y/n, looked at her. "Okay, say something the real 'y/n' would say! 3, 2, 1 go!"

"Fang's an idiot who probably sleeps with a unicorn plushie!" They both said in sync, looking at each other, shocked, hell: even BoBoiBoy was too!

"Okay, let me try to find out what's happening. I got sucked into a portal, went through a wormhole for like 5 minutes. Am I possibly, in a different universe..?" Y/N slowly said, as Y/n's eyebrows raised.

"Possibly, so what's it like in your verse?" Y/n asked, as Y/N grew dead silent. "Chaotic? Not in a bad way, more like.. in a everyone won't shut up even if it killed them kind of way." Y/N chuckled. 

"Seems pretty cool, and you said you knew who Ice was over here?" She pointed, as Y/N nodded. "He's one of the elemental forms of my boyfriend's bestfriend." She replied, as Y/n, grew silent.

"This.. is awkward considering that bestfriend is.. my boyfriend." Y/n finally said, slowly as Y/N's eyes widened. "Okay. This universe is totally different from mine." She slowly laughed out.

"But who are you dating though? Gopal or Fang?" Y/n asked. 

"Fang." Y/N shrugged, as Ice just stood there, secretly contacting the other elementals to come over ASAP, but just them alone. It didn't take long that the 2 y/n's alike started conversing with each other in another room, as well as the arrival of the other elementals.

"What do you mean, Y//n from another universe suddenly appears out of nowhere?!" Blaze yells out, confused, shocked, many feelings at once.

"Yeah Ice, what do you mean: and where even is who your talking about?" Quake says, not really believing it.

"I'll believe it when I see it." Solar remarked, like Quake: doesn't believe it. Till suddenly, 2 very loud squeals were heard from. The 7 elementals quickly rushed over, seeing indeed what Ice was talking about. 2 y/ns. How was that even possible?

"Did he really do that?! That's so romantic!" Y/N laughed loudly, as Y/n chuckled at the reaction to things that BoBoiBoy has done to her. I mean, Fang had his fair share of sweet things, but darn that elemental hero was a keeper! The elementals had no idea what they were talking about, and didn't even try to listen. 

"Ice wasn't lying.." Blaze muttered under his breath, shock engulfing him and the rest of the elementals.

"SIAL A-"