9 - It's getting hot in here!

AUTHOR'S POV:

"I wish you all luck." Commander stated looking at the group lined up together, "Don't worry, we got this commander! We will do out very best!" BoBoiBoy replied with a grin feeling determined. "And what on the galaxy makes you think your very best is enough?!" Admiral Tarung snapped before BoBoiBoy yelped in fear, as the Admiral pulled up a hologram on the planet they shall go to.

"Huh? Is that where we're going to?" Gopal curiously asked, "Correct! Planet Volcania." Admiral replied sternly, "This is a planet full of active volcanoes, and molten lava rivers." He added, as BoBoiBoy asked.

"What exactly is the T.A.P.O.P.S savage trial?" He asked innocently, "The savage trial is a 'simualation' test, your task is to retrieve a powersphera hidden on planet Volcania!" Commander Koko Ci replied, as Gopal shrugged. "Simulation trial huh? No biggie!" He announced as the admiral secretly smirked.

"Soo, where are we gonna find the powersphera?" Ying asked, "Right there! At the volcano's summit." Commander replied, pointing at the hologram. "The volcano summit?!" BoBoiBoy yelped, "Yes, so conserve your energy before reaching it!" Commander added.

"There will be 2 teams in this retrieval. Team A, and Team B." Admiral added, "2 teams?!" They groaned, as commander nodded, confirming. "Correct, Team B will consist off..all of you!" Commander replied.

"So we're on the same team?" Gopal and BoBoiBoy said in unsion. "Thats awesome!" they added, "So who's in team A?" Yaya asked quite curious. "Team A has already been deployed." Admiral replied strictly, as the group panicked they got a head start, before being sent to said planet by OchoBot's teleportation.

. . .

"Oh its so pretty here!" Yaya and Ying said in sync, as Fang looked around his surroundings carefully, while the group spoke.

"Calm down guys! It's just a simulation anyways!" Gopal smirked, as the smirk faded when heat suddenly started spouting out the ground, "RUN FOR IT!!" BoBoiBoy yelled as they ran as fast as they could, "We're at the foot of the volcano!" BoBoiBoy warned.

"How are we supposed to cross this lava river?!" Gopal cried out as Ying used her super speed to jump across, smirking, then Yaya flew following her steps, before pulling out rocks from below the lava with her gravity manipulation powers, getting BoBoiBoy and Gopal across.

But Fang? He didn't follow, after seeing 5 shadow figures on a cliff. As the duo were abut to jump across, a lava plume sprouted and burnt BoBoiBoy slightly, and also made a static from his watch, until a hologram of a call was shown as he he questioned how it hurt like it was real.

"Hahaha! Because you guys ARE NOT in a simulation!" Admiral laughed out, as Commander joined the call, "Am sorry everyone! Usually the trials are conducted via simulation! Howev-" Commander tried to say, until Admiral shoved him aside off his chair, "You listen here! The best way to test you all is to do a REAL T.A.P.O.P.S mission, with REAL risk, and REAL danger!" he instructed sternly, as Ying and Yaya looked in shock. "Isn't this a bit too much Admiral?" BoBoiBoy asked as he scoffed.

"If it's too much, then you are more than welcome to give in anytime." He calmly replied, as Gopal nodded. "Ooh! So we can quit now? Let's go guys!" Gopal cheered as BoBoiBoy scoffed, "We can't quit now!? We've gone this far! Fang you gotta he- Huh?! Where's Fang?!" BoBoiBoy spoke as the gang looked, wondering where the shadow manipulator went.

"Where is he?!" BoBoiBoy panicked, "Maybe he fell into the lava river!" Gopal replied as the 2 ran near the ledge, and started to cry slightly.

"Farewell Fang! You left us before you could become popular!" They frowned, as they looked into the sky weeping.