Chapter 21

We were finally at her house and everything the girl said was still on my mind. It was bugging me but I wasn't about to confront justice until I seen this for myself.
I walked upstairs to justices room and slowly opened the door. she was laying on the bed smiling hard as hell at a message. Her phone was facing me so I could see that she was looking at a picture. Of what I couldn't say. I fully walked in the room making no attempt to acknowledge her. She sat up on the bed and quickly put her phone down when she seen I was in the room. I walked to the closet so I could get some clothes so I could take a shower and wash my day off.
"Baby come here" she said
Slowly I put my stuff down and walked over to the bed.
"Yes justice" I managed to get out without an attitude.
"What's wrong you were quiet on the whole ride here and you barely spoke to me since we've been home." A look of concern was all over her face but if only she knew.
"I'm fine babe. I just had a long day, rude customers as usual. I just wanna take a bath and relax." I managed to get a smile out.
I walked back to my clothes and went to the bathroom.

I have more than $7000 saved up. I've been saving that for a while it was supposed to be for college but right now it's gonna be for an apartment. I can get financial aid. I thought about how it would be to live on my own. It's been 5 months since I moved in with justice and her family. They have been nothing but nice to me but I think it's time for me to move out on my own. With my job I will be able to pay my bills and have a little left over for my own pleasure. I'm gonna talk to keysha about it and see what she have to say. If she's with it or not I will be moving in the next two months. Done with my shower I looked in Mirror and looked at my damp hair. I want to start all over but I'm scared what if I can't survive by myself I've always depended on others to take care of me. I've never had a responsibility but to wake up and go to school but now that school is almost over I don't know what to do.

Walking back to the room I over heard justice on FaceTime something that's rare with her. If she wants to talk to a friend they either Come over or they text.
"So when are you going to tell her" an unfamiliar voice asked
"Honestly I don't know she's been through so much and I can't just up and kick her out when she has no where else she could go. She has no family and I basically took her in. I offered she didn't ask." Justice said sounding a little frustrated.
"We've been together for how long and you go and cheat on me with her, but it's soooooo hard for you to kick her ass to the curb but u can drop me off like I'm an unwanted child. If that was the case why u kept contact with me? Huh? What can she do for you? She's broke she don't gotta car nothing but yet you had me. You went from a diamond to rock . Ima need you to get your shit together before I do it for you." The girl said then there was silence.

I couldn't believe what I heard. Seems like I'll be moving out sooner than I thought. To my surprise I was crying. I ran back into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I walked back in the room like I didn't even hear what I just heard.

"Babe are you feeling better now" she asked as she stood up and kissed my forehead.
" yeah I'm fine, I'm going outside to call keysha I'll be back in a minute" that's all I said before I grabbed my phone and walked outside and walked to the park down the street, and sat on the swing. I used to love to swing on the swings when I was younger and I got in trouble or my day was just so horrible which meant someone took my crayons. I escaped it was if the swing was my own personal plane that took me where ever my heart desired. As soon as I was about to call keysha her name popped up on my screen indicating she was calling me.
"Hello" I said trying to hide the hurt that I was feeling.
"Don't trying that I've known you for way to long for you to be trying that. What's wrong and don't say nothing"keysha said
Honey there's a lot going on. So today this chick came into the store and told me that justice is cheating on me. Then to top it all off I overheard justice on FaceTime with some chick talking about kicking me out and all of that shit. I've been staying here way to long I wanted to move out in about two months but now I'm leaving ASAP." I said all in one breath.
"So tomorrow can you pick me up so I can go look for some apartments? I got money saved up for a few months so I'll be good." I asked know the answer would be yes.
"Yeah just Text me the address and I'll pick you up around 1."
"Alright bye key I love you so much I don't know what I would do without you "
"Girl you know I love you too" she said before she hung up

I got up and walked to back to the house as I texted her the address. I wasn't in the mood to eat and I didn't want to sleep with justice so I went to the guest room and soon I was out cold.