Chapter 23

It's been about a month since I moved in my apartment and things are going great. Justice continues to call me, daily but since I'm stubborn as hell I send her right to voicemai. A big piece of me wants to talk to her just hear her voice one more time but my pride is in the way but next time she calls I plan on answering so I can give her a piece of my mind. She's not gonna sweet talk me fuck what she has to say. Even if I don't talk to her I know for sure I'll see her at graduation which is less than a week away.

*buzz buzz buzz* incoming call from Justice
Here we go. "Hello"
"Damn babe it's about time you answered my calls I been thinking about you since you left. I can't get you out of my mind. Nobody told me why you left or nothing. So why did you leave?" The sound of her voice made me melt. The smoothness how her words cascaded out of her mouth like she was an old pimp. That's how she got me the first time, but better believe it won't work this time.
I chuckled a little bit just to let her know that I'm just a tad bit crazy." So you don't know why I left justice?" I asked
"No baby I've been trying to figure that out for the longest"
"We'll let me start from the beginnings hope your sitting down. So first let me ask you this. Why did you ask me to come stay with you and basically lead me on? You had me si-"
"What are you talking about" she asked with confusion in her voice
"If you shut up I'll tell you. So back to what I was saying you had me sitting here looking dumb. You played me like a fool and I was too blind and caught up in my own shit to realize it. I thought because you are a female the you would be different. So is the bitch you were on FaceTime with the same bitch that's bout to get you fired from work? Hahah you thought I didn't know. So know you know why I left you can quit calling me. Delete my number and me from your memory. You helped me out and I really appreciate it. I don't owe you anything from here on out. It was nice knowing you" before she could say another word I hung up and deleted her number I was glad I got everything off my chest. Now it's time for me to focus on myself. No more niggas or bitches just me and my bestfriend.
---------------------------

"Krystal lashay Jones" I heard our teacher of the year call out. I took a deep breath and headed across the stage. Tuning everyone out as I did so. Focusing on the principal which was only a few steps away.
Right over left. Right over left. Oh and look at the camera I kept repeating in my head to make sure I didn't mess up. After what seemed like hours I finally reached mrs.dillard. After the last few rows went we threw our streamers in the air.
"Congratulations class of 2015" mrs.Dillard said. Everyone cheered and ran to the back to get diplomas. I was first in line so I walked outside. Red carpet of course I felt like a celebrity.
There were so many people. After about 5 minutes of looking I found my mom she was clean. She looked amazing and standing beside her was my brothers and sister who I haven't seen in 11 years. Tears began to for in my eyes as we all hugged.
"Krystal congratulations I'm proud of you I honestly thought you wouldn't do it. I wanna take you out tonight so let's go we have a lot to catch up on" trissy my oldest sister said.
Right now every thing is how it's supposed to be I got 3 acceptance letters I just now have to decide. I got my best friend. My mama and my siblings. I finally got a car it's not all that but it's something, plus a house and job. This is just the beginning. There's more of Krystal jones to come.