Liking the view

-Kyrstal's P.O.V.

I stared at my phone. Deep down I wanted to call him, I wanted to hear his voice but something was stopping me

"what's wrong"

I looked from my phone and I was suddenly speechless she stood in the door way only wearing gym shorts that were very low and a sports bra. Her dreads perfectly framed her face as they laid over her shoulders

"nothing" I got up to put my phone on the other side of the room but she grabbed my arm before I got to the nightstand.

"look me in my eyes and tell me nothings wrong with you".

I looked down at my pedicured feet and back up at her "nothing wrong with me I just want to shower and rest please. Where is the bathroom"

the way she looked at me I knew she knew I was lying but my trust will have to be earned. the last time I trusted someone it was thrown In my face, but me punishing her like that wasn't right. I mean look at what she have done for me and she don't even know me. she's letting me stay with her ,meet her family and what does she know about me other than my name nothing.

"down the hall third door on your right. there are towels and rags behind the door"

i continued to put my phone on the night stand and then headed to where i was directed. i could feel her eyes on me the whole time i was walking but i didnt look back. until i was at the door.

'Are you likeing the view?" before she could answer i walked into the batroom and closed the door. looked in the mirror i wanted to die. i looked a mess my makeup was smeared and my heair which was bone straight this mornign was now all frizzy.

I started the shower a hot one at that. i let the steam take over the bathroom as i undressed and soon stepped inside and let the hot water run over my body. I spent about 30 minutes in there I hopped out the shower to realize I didn't have any clothes. I rapped the towel around my body and sat on the toilet

*knock knock*

"who is it" I got no answer. I waited a minute before I got up and walked to the door and cracked it open and found a perfectly folded pile of clothes with a note on top.

"I wanted to see how long you would go until you realized you didn't have any clothes. so here's a shirt of mine and some of lexi's shorts" I smiled as I read the note that was so sweet of her.

I put on the clothes and the shorts she picked was so short I refuse to go any further then her room wearing this.

I hurried to her room where she was laying down with her headphones in her ear so im guessing she didn't know I was in here. I stood at the foot of the bed and looked at her and threw a pillow that was on the chair at her. The reaction was hilarious that was until she pushed me onto the bed and started tickling me.