Whose at the door

kyrstal's P.O.V

Friday

This week went by fast as hell. I haven't seen keysha since the first day of school. I tried calling her but it goes straight to voicemail. She's not the type of person who would skip school on a regular, or not tell me atleast. I hope she's still not mad at what happened in the cafeteria that day I been over it, but I never seen her that mad before. Maybe after school ill go by her house to see what's up. In the meantime I have to get ready for school 30 minutes earlier then usual since I now have to walk. My outfit consists of a pair of ripped skinny jeans, my black and red trukfit shirt and my Jordan retro 4's.

i walked down stairs to talk to my mom. Things have got better since i told her how i felt. she comes home a little earlier the usual and when she does most of the time she's not high. i think it took her to realise that what's happening not only effects her but the people around her to slow down.

"ma im about to leave i might be late home. im going by keyshas house after school."

"so y'all talking again? that's nice"

"no i just wanted to check up on her."

"oh okay well you should get going now. I dont want you being late"

"i still have 10 minutes before i leave i came down to talk to you. Why do you want me to leave so early? is something wrong?"

*knock knock*

"Linda its pam" the woman behind the door said

"who is pam" i asked my mom as i walked over to the door

"no one just an old friend. i think you should be leaving now" she said walking in front of me getting to the door be fore i could open it.

"damn it took you long enough to open the door. Do you got the st...." pam began be fore looking up to meet eyes with mine. when i seen her face i knew exactly who she was. She was also an addict i remember her from when i was younger. *he would come over and i would get sent up to my room while they sat down stairs and got high.

"Are you serious! i thought you stopped that's why you wanted me to leave so fucking early. So you and this bitch can get high. so getting high is more important then your own fucking daughter" i yelled. i actually sat here and believed her i should have known better then that.

"now hold up who are you calling a bitch" pam asked me with an attitude

"I though i was talking to my mama not you Bitch!" i said pushing her out of the way to head out out the door.

"by the way Linda dont wait up for me cause im not coming home. I hope James come in here and beat your ass" and with that being said i left for school.

____________________________

"hey ma why you looking so mean" a familiar voice said behind me.

I turned around to see the 'lesbian girl'. still I haven't asked what her name was I was far from interested to learn it

"why does it matter" I said with much attitude

"why do you do that"

"do what" I said as I stopped to look at her

"every time I try and talk to you all I get is attitude. im just trying to get to know you but it seems like your to stuck up to even give somebody else the time of day. Out of this whole time I was trying to talk to you. not once have you asked about me. Do you even know my name?" I could tell she was mad. everything she said was true.

"what's your name" I said just above a whisper.

"why does it matter" she said and walked off leaving me looking like an idiot. It seems like everything is going wrong for me. My best friend is no where to be found she wont answer my calls or texts. My mother is lying to me. A possible friend is now... I don't even know. And to top it off I have no where to go.