Explanation

When we got to the party all you smelled was weed. People was already layed out on the front lawn. We was bout a hour late cause that's just how we do.

We got out looking cute. keysha had on this cute pink purple and blue striped dress and some white heels. She might have been on he chubby side but she knew how the dress for a big girl. that's one thing i liked about her.

keysha was bout 5,4. Like i said one the chubby side. but she wasnt sloppy. light brown eyes and long black hair. My bitch was BAD.

The front door was already open so we helped ourself. We walked around to scope the place out to see who was there. Thats when i layed my eyes on the last person i wanted to see. Kevin....my ex of 2 years. he had hoes on him left and right,one was trying to look cute and grind on him. i wasnt having it even though he was my ex i still had feeling for him. He caught me looking at him and gave me the "come and help me" type of look. so i walked over there all casual like and snatched him away and started grinding the right way. I looked over at the girl who was trying to grind on him and gave her the "what now bitch" type of look.

"thank you love" he said while holding my waist

"no problem, so where your little girl friend at" i said while removing his hands and pulling him to the nearest couch

"really krystal why you gotta go and start with the petty bullshit"

i could hear the attitude building in his voice but i could have cared less. You not just gone cheat on me with some bummy bitch and expect me to all happy bout it. Name one female who would. Exactly you can't.

"I just asked a simple question so dont you be starting with that bull shit." i said catching a attitude. i hate when people curse at me

"iight im sorry but know how i get. any ways you really wanna know."

"i asked didnt i"

"well wedontgotogathernomore." he mumbled so i could hear him

"what?"

"you heard what i said we dont go togather no more." he said while looking down at his shoes.

"what? why you found out the trifling ass hoe is nothing compared to me."

"i got up to go look for keysha since i was suppose to be here with her. he pulled me back down."

"look i said i was sorry for what happened."

i looked him straight in the eye and asked him "why did you do it" i waited for a second then stood up and turnt around.

"call me when you get your answer." with that i walked off