chapter 15. Part one

The whole car ride was a bit akaward not even the radio was playing. So i looked out the window at the passing cars, and kids being carefree playing hopscotch and hideandseek. I miss those care free days. When i didnt have a care in the world.  I smiled at the as we passed them. Then all of a sudden we came to a Complete stop and all of the surrounding became very familiar.    We Parked on the side of the road because the driveway was full of cars and out of them all I  instantly spotted james car. So i knew he  was here.

This play looked run down. There were beer cans everywhere you looked.  We sat there in more silence. So I spoke first

"I want you to stay here. I don't want anything to happen to you"

" I'm not letting you go alone. You haven't been home in days so if you just suddenly pop up out of nowhere somethings bound to happen and I can't sit here and let that happen."

"It's okay if something happens to me but you on the other hand you have friends and family who cares about you and I wouldn't be able to function knowing you got hurt tryng to protect me.  So please justice just do this one thing for me and stay in the car."

she looked at me and began to say something but quickly closed her mouth.

"Dont say that because I care about you and Nothing you say will get me to sit here and let you go in that house alone.

I looked at her then at the house and remembered all the shit that I've been through.  The times I wish I had someone like her to take me far away from this place.  To take all of the pain away so I wouldn't never have to experience that type of pain again. I used to think Kevin was the one who would do all of that.