chapter 14

Was this really happening ? Was I kissing her back? Deep down I wanted to happen I just didn't know how to react this was my first time kissing another female and I never thought it would happen

A few seconds she grabbed me by my waist as i Wrapped my legs around her torso she picked me up and carried me to the bed. 

My thoughts were all over the place and my heart was beating a mile a minute.

She gently laid me down never parting from the kiss. I had to stop it at this point not knowing what soon could happen.  I pushed her away and got up from the bed quickly as possible. I stood on the far side of the room. I looked at her in complete shock.

I looked at her lost for words I opened my mouth but soon closed it again. I guess she seen it and spoke first

"Im sorry I didn't mean to. If you want to leave I understand. I should have never approached yo-"

"No. Im-. Its just-. " I honesty had nothing to say. So why did I push her away?

"You know im not gay right. Ive nevr looked at another female and found her attractive. well before I seen you. I dont want you to get the wrong impression though. I still love my ex and -" I stopped because that acutally came out of my mouth. Even though it was very true I didn't want to admit it especially to her.

"I understand that. I know what happened between you two. But if I get the chance I want to make you feel like my princess. I would never hurt you. I would do whatever it takes to keep a smile on your beautiful face. Just give me the chance and I promise I won't let you down."

"You dont know how many times I've been told that but look at where im at now. But for some odd reason I believe you."

I walked over to her and kissed her. I could tell she was shocked at first but after a few seconds she finally gave in.

After what seemed like forever I pushed her away and walked over to the bed.

For her soon to join me with her holding.me from behind.

--------------

*the next day*

"Bae wake up."

"Kyrstal get up"

I thought I was dreaming until I felt something hit my head.

"What!" I said waking up with an attitude.

"Its 2:00 we have to go"

"Go? Go where"

"To your house to get your things. Your staying here now"

"what do you mean im staying her"

"I want you to say with us. I can't let you go back"

"But I have to help my mom"

"Baby your mama is grown if she wanted help she would have gotten long ago. Look at your face." She handed me a mirror. "I refuse to let you go back."

I slowly got up and headed to the bathroom. My clothes were washed and neatly placed on the sink. I looked at my face. Each bruise showed.

I did what I had to do and was quickly out putting.my hair in a messy bun.

I stood in the door way. And took a deep breath

"Im ready"