Tell us about yourself

"Stop I cant breathe" I said in between laughs

"Nope say sorry first"

Im sorry"

"What are you sorry for"

"For throwing the pillow at you. Im sorry for Throwing the pillow at you" I said trying Not to laugh.

"Your apologie is accepted" she smiled

There was a silence as she still sat on top of me as she played in my hair. She looked me in my eyes and said

"You are so beautiful you know that right"

But before I could answe there was a knock at tje door

"Dinner is ready come down"

I quickly pushed her off of me and looked at her.

"I need some more shorts because these are gonna work" I said as I pulled up my shirt to reveal the ones I already had on. She slowly scanned my body before getting up qnd grabbing a pair of gym shorts.

"Here wear these"

______________________

"So kystal tell us about yourself" Lorraine said.

"Um well I am from here born and raised by my mother and her......." I paused but quickly continued "im 18 and a senior for college I want to move far from here and start over.

"Whats your moms name"

"Linda. Linda Patterson"

When I said that I seen her whole moor change. But I didn't say anything about it

"Um well Ill tell you more about us. I adopted all of them when they were four."

I looked at jay and she had a look of embarrassment on her face. The rest of dinner was pretty much awkward.

______________________

"Wjy didn't you tell me you were adopted" I asked as we layed on her bed.

"I thought. ....."

"You thought what? I would see you differently? I would talk about you"?

She didnt have to say anything because the look on her face gave me the answer.

"Wow do you really think I would do that" I might as well leave since you think Im such a cruel person.

I jumped up and grabbed my things headed out the door.

"Where are you going" she asked as she got up and took the bag from my hand

"Anywhere but here now move! Angry in my voice.

"No im not letting you leave. Its dark out and I dont want something to hqppen to you. Please go sit back down"

"Why should I"

"Because. ... I care about you. And I ccan tell you care about me too"

I dont that's th..." I was cut off as I felt her lips on mine.