three

12.9.17

"why were you speaking to Jude Bellingham?"  Mia asks as i walk back outside, as she pulls me to the side from the bench filled with our friends

"oh erm, i just told him to keep an eye on Emil, his brother is like best friends with Emil and that"

"damn alright" she smirks

"what?"

"nothing" she laughs "only you talking to the guy all the drama happened about last year"

"oh shush"

"come on, admit you still like him"

"ew no, his trim is shocking" i lie

at the end of last year, some crazy drama happened because of this girl, Tia, who is the most pick me and jarring girl in our friend group. 

She was talking to Jude for a while, and for some idiotic reason, she decided to buy him a seriously ugly water bottle with his name on it, and at some birthday party she wasn't invited to, her best friend, Jenna, got a call from Tia over the phone, and put her on speaker so everyone could hear, and made Tia send a snap of the phone case which bare people got pictures of. 

eventually after the picture spread, there was a huge fight between half the girls in the year in one of the bathrooms, me and Mia walked in for 2 seconds, heard all the screaming, then dipped. 

and since this girl doesn't have any shame, she goes and gives the water bottle to Jude, who completely rejects her and doesn't take it.

Then she goes and shit talks him to everyone in the year, calling his trim shit, and saying he looks like a monkey and crazy other shit.

before that anyways, i found Jude a bit leng, and to be fair, every other girl in the school did, but my idiotic arse managed to tell Jenna about it, and she snaked me to every girl in the year, and i've had to deny it, even to Mia, ever since.

.

INSTAGRAM

jude.bellingham followed you

jude.bellingham sent you a DM

jude.bellingham

hey

hi

emil's coming over if thats alr

sure idm

cool

also can i ask smthn

ask away

how tf is Emil ur brother 😭😭

he's so lightskin

ikr? ☠️☠️

lmfao he js got my dad's genetics innit

he's borderline wyt

crazyy ☠️☠️

don't act like u ain't lightskin asf tho ☠️☠️

okay but i'm mixed innit

my dad's wyt nd that

🤮🤢