nine

jude's pov

90 + 4'

We were already down 1-0, and my frustration was getting to its peak. A knot tightens in my stomach as I watch the ball sail from Pedri's foot into Joao Felix's, who volleys it into the top bins of the net, bagging the second goal for them.

i feel the pain sink in, as Joao slides on his knees in front of the celebrating Barcelona away fans, and his teammates swarm around him in celebration. All I could do was stand there, feeling the weight of defeat as it crushes me.

Joao turns and sends a wink in my direction, igniting a fire within me.

"Shouldn't have cheated, huh?" he smirks, strolling past me.

"I didn't cheat, and it's none of your fucking business," I respond, my anger building up. 

I square up to him as players rush to separate us, their attempts proving useless in the heat of the moment.

"Well, she's mine now," he taunts, pushing me further.

In a fit of rage, I shove him hard, sending him crashing to the ground. The referee rushes over, pointing at me a red card that left me at a lack of words. I couldn't believe what had just went down.

i storm off the pitch, I can't even look the manager in the face.

"FUCK" i yell as i walk into the dressing room, kicking a water bottle in a burst of pain and frustration.

I sit down, burying my face in my hands

What the fuck is wrong with me?

.

"Jude?" i hear coach call me as i look up

"Jude, we spoke about your performances, and you'd promised you'd sort it out today, not make it worse!" he scolds me

"i'm actually really sorry"

"well you better explain?"

"i've got certain things going on right now in my life"

"well do you want to sort it out? because you do know we can help you, right?"

"no, i beg just give me some time, i'll sort it out myself"

"Jude, you have until the end of this week to get some rest at home, sort this out and come back perfectly fine"

i nod

"you were playing beautifully in pre-season and in the first few league games, i need you to go back to that Jude, we need you in the team"

.

chloe's pov

mia <33

chloe you won't believe what happened

what?

Jude squared up to Joao and he got sent off

nahh??? 

whatt???

girl its 100% percent about you

i knew posting that story wasn't a good idea

i mean you're getting what you want

you hate him right?

yeah maybe you're right mimi

.

i want to forgive him

but i physically just can't 

he broke me twice now

why would i give him another chance?

to break me again?

but then again i know Jude

it doesn't feel like he'd do that to me

or would he?

...