twelve

we step into the hotel room in Mykonos

the place was gorgeous

it was a white mud brick house, 2 rooms, gorgeous. 

outside there was a coffee table and some chairs, as well as a pool shared with the neighbours, but it seemed like no one was there, so we had it to ourselves

.

.

.

chloe

chloe.harr1s

mykonos is acc gorgeous

liked by emil.harr1s and 5,232 others

.

I wake up on the morning of the second day, a mix of excitement and peace rushing through me. 

The place is simply breathtaking, and each moment here feels like a dream. 

The sun is shining, casting a golden colour on the sand and sea, and the weather is perfect, warm and inviting, without being too hot or too cold.

I decide to go for a short walk along the beach. The soft sand feels cool beneath my feet, and the  soft sound of the waves is like a soothing melody. 

As I make my way back to our hotel room, I notice a suitcase outside the room next to ours. Someone has moved in overnight. 

It's not unexpected, but what catches me off guard is when I hear the door from the other room slide open just as I step onto our shared terrace.

I turn around, and there he is.

Jude.

The last person I expected to see. 

Shock washes over me, leaving me speechless. 

Without a word, I hurry back into our room to find Mia.

"MIA, YOU BITCH!" I shout, frustration and surprise boiling within me.

"What?" she smirks innocently as she sits on the sofa

"You brought me here right next to Jude? Is this some kind of twisted joke for you?"

"Oopsies," she mumbles

"You and your fucking boyfriend, can't you both just leave me alone to enjoy my bloody holiday?"

"I was trying to help," she shrugs

"Help what? I knew I should have never told you or Vini about me and Joao pretending to date," I sigh, feeling the weight of the situation. "I should've made you believe it was true."

I slam myself into my room and let out a muffled scream into my pillow

.

jude's pov

I stare her in the eyes.

That bitch, Vini.

I rush back inside and grab my phone.

"Are you an idiot?" I tell him.

"Umm," Vini stammers.

"Vini, what the hell? Why'd you do that?" I yell, my frustration boiling 

"So you two can sort things out. You're only depressed because of her," Vini explains, trying to justify his actions.

"She hates me, Vini!" I respond, feeling a mix of hurt and anger.

"No, she doesn't," Vini insists.

"Bro, Joao is probably there too, innit?" I question, suspecting another layer to the plot.

"Nah, it's just her and Mia," Vini reassures.

"You might as well have brought him along to make it worse," I grumble

"Jude- just enjoy the holiday," Vini suggests

"I hope you enjoy the slap you'll get when I'm back," I yell in anger before ending the call.

I'm done for. This was supposed to be a time to look forward to, an opportunity to escape from the thoughts of her.

I thought Mia hated me, but now I realize things are a lot more complicated. Why would they even set this up?

.

chloe's pov

i'll just try and enjoy this, act like he's just not here

oh and definitely not speak to Mia.

i put on a white bikini and a mesh cardigan over it and walk my way to the beach

...

lmfaoo thanks for basically 2k already

love u guys sm