The Town Where Everyone Was Nice (A Sea/Donald (Louie) Story)

SEA'S POV:

I still can't believe that there's the possibility that I might have a slight crush on Louie! The thought kept me awake all that night! But it's not for the reason you're thinking! I can't just "like" Louie, or any boy for that matter because I have a responsibility here! To make things even more complicated for me, Louie invited me – NOT AS A CEO – to go on a vacation adventure with him and his family! Soon, I found myself walking nervously close beside Louie. Thankfully, Huey had asked Wade if he wanted to come. Every time I looked at Wade before or after I looked at Louie, I sighed on the inside in relief; Wade didn't think anything more of me than a best friend! The thought comforted me for some reason. We landed and got off the SunChaser in Brazil and started towards a small remote village. The sign read "Bem-vindos A Festa Da Flor!" I gapped at the sign in realization; this was the episode "The Town Where Everyone Was Nice!" I smiled with excitement; this was going to be a fun episode! Wade saw my smile and smirked at me. I looked back at him still smiling.

Me: I was so excited we were both invited to go on another adventure!

Wade: Oh yeah, me too!

Townfolk: Hey! Hello! Welcome! Bienvenido's!

Wade looked at me with a raised eyebrow, I rasied an eyebrow at him.

Me: What?

Wade: What?

I snickered. He was just bugging me. Exactly what I needed for myself, but also what I wanted Louie to see. Don't get me wrong; I am not trying to make Louie feel bad for liking me! I just want to show him I'm just interested in being friends. Besides, I don't know how much longer I'll be in this universe. And crushes would not only mess up the episodes but also keep me distracted from watching out for the episodes, plus keeping them straight! Webby jumped between me and Louie and ran up to the flower and stood on the step that led closer to the flower's plaque.

Webby: Ah! The Feast of the Flower! A festival of food, dancing, and music that celebrates the once-a-year bloom of the legendary Drosera occidendum, a one-of-a-kind flower.

Me/Louie: I've never heard of it.

I cringed and looked at Wade, he looked from Louie to me with a straight face. I smiled a little and ACCIDENTALLY turned a little pink... JUST A LITTLE!!!

Webby: Me neither!

Wade looked at Louie, both were concerned that Webby didn't know about the festival or the flower before.

Webby: It's a cultural tradition I know literally nothing about! Do you know how rare that is?

Dewey runs between Wade and me and excitedly takes a picture of Webby on the flower. I saw the photo, Dewey had caught Webby looking so innocent and sweet.

Webby: What are you doing?

Dewey: Nothing!

Dewey said too quickly, in my opinion.

Dewey: Just documenting my adventures. The people would wanna feel like they were here with me. This place is going to look great on my profile.

Me: Dewey...

I shook my head, smiling at Dewey's "middle-child syndrome" reaction. He always wants to be noticed by everyone.

Webby: It already looks great!

Dewey: But now it's in sepia! Ehh?

Dewey gigged at his phone, fading the photo from its original colors to sepia and back again.

Wade: I agree with Web—Webby.

For some reason, it was like everything in the world had stopped. I looked at everyone's faces after Wade had said that; Everyone was just as shocked as me Wade had just called Webby by her nickname and not her full first name like he always did with everyone! Louie and I shared a confused gapping look. That was one moment I didn't feel weird to be beside Louie. Luckily, Donald spoke up and broke the silence.