INTERLUDE

As Donald heads to space, Fenton returns home, and Della heads to the mansion, the following days' events will forever alter their lives. While Fenton is simply going home after a typical day of hard work, his world is about to be turned upside down. For Della, after finally being reunited with her family, her life is about to take a roller coaster ride of emotions. Meanwhile, Donald is physically and mentally tested as he is stuck on the moon and forced to trust Penumbra to help him find a way back to Earth. Out of the three adults, one will find the courage to pursue, another will find the strength to keep going, and the other will find the love to hold on.

..............................................................

These experiences will unfold at different times, and it's anyone's guess who will find and experience what. 

..............................................................

Adventures in Ducktales are about to get even crazier, more fun, and

life is about to become even more of a hurricane in Duckburg...

..............................................................

The fate and future of the universe rests in the hands of

Sealia May McCallister 

 (Y'all! I know how cringy this sounds 😂, but I hope you'll continue to stick around for the rest of the adventures)

Thank you to those who have continued to read my stories, updates, voted, commented, viewed. You guys are the best

God Bless you

❤️

- Hannah / Sealia