Friendship Hates Magic (A Sea/Lena (Della) Story)

Okay, I promise I am not stalking anyone! I'M NOT! I had just happened to go to the Duckburg Library because I wanted to get a book for myself. And Webby just happened to walk in. I moved away so that she wouldn't see me. Heading towards the children's literature, I noticed a few Disney books! But as I had already learned, Disney Channel is a thing here, but with the DT style of characters or other anthropomorphic animals. I laughed when I came across a book for a written episode of The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody. The cover had Duck versions of Zack and Cody and dog versions of London and Maddie in their normal outfits. From the front of the library, I could hear Webby irritating Ms. Quackfaster. What was weird was that I could hear Lena! I carefully peeked from behind some books to see Lena in shadowy colors that almost looked photo-negative as if she was made of pure energy! Not meaning to stalk! How was I able to see her? I shouldn't! I wondered if it had to do with my glow. I silently groaned at the thought; how cliché was it that I randomly have powers in a world where magic is a thing? Very! Although, I won't say that I hate having powers/abilities because I can help out when something goes bad. So, it's extremely cliché, but also extremely helpful. Webby started about her not trying to bring Lena back. Lena followed along with Webby, word for word.

(Lena)Webby: Well, I'm just doing some casual research on shadow magic. Not trying to bring my best friend back from it's depths or anything.

Ms. Quackfaster glanced back at Webby annoyed.

Emily: You are a bizarre one...

Webby didn't take that offensively or anything, I believe she was a little oblivious because she knew she was weird for having obsessions for strange things.

Webby: Anyway, I'm looking for Spirits of the Shadow Realm today.

Webby pulled papers out of her backpack and handed them to Ms. Quackfaster. Lena sat on her desk and laughed and smiled compassionately at Webby.

Lena: Give it up, Pink! You've messed with enough magic for a lifetime! I'll be fine, living in the shadow realm. Forever...

I felt bad for Lena, but if I didn't intervene in this episode, everything should be fine. This day would turn out to be Friendship Hates Magic, one episode I'd prefer not to be a part of. I'm fine with magic that's used for good, but when it comes to calling upon spirits or anything witchcraft, I do not want to be a part of it.

Emily: I cannot lend you this book...

Webby smiled.

Webby: "Because it holds dark and forbidden secrets?"

Emily: No, because another odd little girl already checked it out.

Ms. Quackfaster pointed to Violet. I hadn't noticed her when I came in earlier, she must have just checked out the book and sat down a few minutes ago. Webby started for her with a smile on her face.

Webby: Hi, I'm Web--

Violet stopped her, finished the last page of her book, sat it down neatly and turned to Webby with an emotionless expression.

Violet: Yes?

Webby: I see that you have Spirits of the Shadow Realm; the book's written in ancient Syriac, so it may be a bit advanced.

Violet stopped Webby from taking the book from her and gave her a death stare!

Violet: (Syriac) So am I.

Webby took a step back and gapped excitedly at Violet. She began to speak Syriac to her.

Webby: (Syriac) You speak Ancient Syriac? Me, too! Along with conversational Akkadian.