Moonvasion: Fear & Lies (A Scrooge/Della/Louie (Fenton/Sea) Story)

SINCE THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST STORY BEFORE SEASON 3, I SHOULD WARN Y'ALL THAT MY VERSION IS DIFFERENT TIME-WISE, AND INCLUDES CRAZINESS AND DRAMA...

Y'ALL'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

I hope y'all enjoy, happy reading : )

NARRATION FOR FENTON:

Early the next morning, all seemed to be nice and peaceful in Duckburg. Fenton had come to see Sealia who was feeling a lot better now that she had rested. They both talked for a while about what had happened the day before

Sea: So I jumped out of the car while it was being thrown and I hit my head really hard on the sidewalk. As far as I know, the episode stayed in order. What about you?

Fenton: I was at the Mansion; Della and I had lunch, then Dewey accidentally broke her camera she had been using to make transmissions to the moon. So Dewey had Della on his show and she didn't really get to give her message. She was a little upset because Dewey's thoughts about her friend from the moon made her friend seem like she didn't really like Della.

Sea was feeling better, but every now and then her head started to hurt.

Sea: Is she okay now?

Fenton: I guess, she was a little scared because she was able to get the radio transmitter working and she got a message from her moon friend, but it was a warning that her leader was coming with his army to destory earth! So, I'm not really sure...

Sea: Okay, that all sounds like it went accordingly.

Fenton sighed.

Fenton: Then there's really nothing to worry about right?

Sealia didn't answer, but instead fidgeted with her fingers. Fenton looked more serious at her.

Fenton: Is there something to worry about?!

Sealia: I can't tell you...

Fenton groaned and shook his head, he knew that when Sealia did this it meant something pretty big was about to happen, and that she couldn't tell him about it otherwise the episode wouldn't work out right.

Fenton: Okay, that's fine.

Fenton and Sealia said goodbye and Fenton left. As he started for Sean's, he randomly remembered that he never got to tell Della that important thing he needed to tell her during their lunch date. Fenton needed another date to tell her, so he pulled out his phone and dialed Della.

Della: Hey Fenton.

Fenton: Hi, Della. Remember the other day when I said I had something important I needed to tell you?

Della: Yes, but I have something important to tell Uncle Scrooge, about the moonlanders. Could we... maybe do it later tonight, or tomorrow when I'm not feeling stressed? Maybe a date?

Fenton blinked in surprise, he hadn't known Della was feeling uneasy about the transmission from her friend. And sure, Fenton was just as concerned as her, but he knew it would only happen when they see the invasion right in front of their eyes.

Fenton: Of course, and please don't be nervous about this. You know I've got you and your family's back.

Della chuckled a little and smiled on her end of the phone.

Della: I know, thanks. I'll see you later, Fenton.

Fenton: Alright, I love you. Bye.

Della: ...bye.