The Golden Armory of Cornelius Coot (A Sea/Wade/Webby (Shayla/Della) Story)

Today's adventure was more of a history lesson than anything, and history is not my strong suit. Wade seemed pretty eager about it though. I drove us there since it was the plan to go there, but Launchpad had to reassemble Della's plane, Beakley was cleaning the mansion with the boys not there, and Uncle Scrooge was going to work at the bin today. So, I drove the six of us to Fort Duckburg, and Ms. Quackfaster was working there! She seemed so lively and cheery, as though this was her dream job. Maybe it was, she had been couped up in Uncle Scrooge's secret library for who knows how long! She gave us all a tour around the fort and finished off the tour talking about Cornelius Coot, an old descendant of the Duck and McDuck family. We all stood in front of a statue of him with a sword and gun in hand and standing on top of a pile of Beagle boys.

Emily: The Legendary Cornelius Coot! Surrounded by his foes, he drew the storied saber and fought the Beagles militia, Coot was like a ghost! His musket fire came from the confused Beagles, running for their lives, singly saved this very fort and that's the story how he started a little town called...

Ms. Quackfaster hesitated, waiting for us to answer, we stayed silent, thinking she was gonna say it.

Emily: Anyone?

The Six: DUCKBURG!!!

Ms. Quackfaster smiled and continued.

Emily: Coot stamped himself upon our history in a way few ever will.

Webby held a book in hand and smiled at it.

Webby: "We'll see about that."

Webby put the book in her backpack and we all continued to listen to Ms. Quackfaster.

Emily: As a special treat today, Coot's descendant, Della Duck, will sky write the letter 'C' to commemorate him.

Dewey looked confused at Ms. Quackfaster.

Dewey: Just a "C"?

Huey: Uncle Scrooge charges by the letter.

Wade: How much exactly?

Louie: I'm parched, you got any refreshments? Perhaps some Pep?

Ms. Quackfaster shook her head no and told us what refreshments the fort did have.

Emily: In this village, we only have traditional victuals, saltwater jerky, and raw buttermilk.

Louie and I turned to go to the concession stand and suddenly Ms. Quackfaster was standing there with a completely different outfit on! Man, that lady is really good at her job! She poured Louie and me a mug of raw buttermilk and handed one to each of us. We both looked at the inside of the mug questioningly, the buttermilk was pretty raw. I looked at Louie and Wade who was standing nearby.

Sea: I feel like if I were to eat this, I'd need to use a spoon or a fork or something. Know what I mean?

Louie: Yeah, I agree...

Wade's short gag was enough of an answer for me. From the front of the fort, Dewey called out to us excitedly. He stood up on a box, used a butter churner and pretended to churn butter in the barrel. (that's a lot of churning lol)

Dewey: Hey guys, check me out! I'm churning butter like Cornelius Coot! Churn baby, churn! Yeah, ha ha, yeah...

After a moment of churning, Dewey started to get a little less enthusiastic and eventually got down and returned to stand beside Louie and Huey.

Dewey: Yep, and now I'm bored. This is, what's the word?

Louie: The most horrible place ever?

Dewey: Yes, exactly, thank you.