Nothing Can Stop Della Duck (A Della/Sea (Donald/Fenton)Story)

AAAAAHHHHH!!! I literally can't believe Della is finally gonna be mentioned in the stories! And her story is just beginning too!

Let me know at the end what your favorite part of my story was, I'd love to know! Hope you enjoy it <3 

- Sealia/Hannah

NARRATION:

With Donald flying into space, Fenton heading home, and Della in front of the mansion, the journeys the three adults were about to embark on would change their lives forever. At the moment, Della was the only one who knew this to be true.

DELLA'S POV:

No words could describe my feelings as I walked up to the gate. I tried my hardest not to cry at the mansion.

Della: I'm home...

I still couldn't believe I was on Earth! And I probably would have gotten hurt or died had that robot man not come to help save me. With a deep breath of fresh Earth air, I jumped up to intend to jump over the gate. Instead, I smacked myself into the gate, it hurt. I groaned as I skidded down to the ground, realizing why that had happened.

Della: Ugh... dumb Earth gravity!

After trying to rub the pain out of my face from the impact, I started to climb up the gate to get to the other side.

Della: It won't... keep... me... from...! "The kids..."

As I stood right at the front door, I eased my hand to the door ready to knock. My stomach tied up in knots, I got really nervous! I reeled my hand away from the door and tried to talk some since into myself.

Della: "Okay, a first impression is the only impression you got. You gotta nail this, Della!"

I decided to practice a little before I actually went inside. I turned to the door smiling with happy tears.

Della: Greetings, children!

No, too cringy. I then tried to wave big and dramatically while bending over. It seemed cute...

Della: Hellooooo!

But then I remembered my boys are about 10 by now. I groaned. I looked around for a prop or something that I thought might help me. I smiled at the sight of a flowerpot sitting on the left side beside the door. I grabbed it, put it in the middle of the door's path, and hid behind it.

Della: Oh, hey, didn't see you there.

I popped out from behind the flowerpot with a confident smile, but even that didn't seem good enough to greet my sons with! I grumbled as I moved the plant back and walked up to the door.

Della: "Just keep it simple, and sincere... don't over think it! It's just the most important moment of your life here."

My heart was pounding so fast from being nervous, I was afraid I might pass out before I even got to knock. Luckily, I didn't have to knock. The door opened, I tried to feel confident in whatever way I greeted my sons.

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

SCROOGE'S POV:

The lads, Webbigail and I started for the front door. We were on our way to another adventure that involved a very special treasure! They all had their backpacks and were ready to go. As I approached the front door of the mansion, I turned to show them what was going to lead us to the treasure. From the inside of my coat, I pulled out our help.